Glues getting her own little space to force flower. I'm anxious to see how big she gets after the stretch. She's got a stump thicker than a lighter and has a ways to go. Still deciding on whether to keep manifolding her or just let her grow out. Either way she's gonna be ridiculous. Kush doctor looks tasty and the overall grow is going well my next round of plants are looking very healthy and promising.
20190331_171846_compress_94.jpg
20190331_171650_compress_62.jpg
20190331_171803_compress_40.jpg
20190329_004341_compress_10.jpg

Day 74 SN

PH pen messed up but not too much damage done,all good now. Top leaves starting to get red/purple tinge but the buds are still green I wonder if I got the green pheno. Soooo frosty
Frosty fruit coming to a bowl or joint near you, nice job!

Is it ok to just give up on a plant. FML. Spent most of this grow nursing one who's now doing good and starting to get a little sparkle. 2 blueberry shortcakes were germed and planted at same time. Identical treatment and all going smoothly until Nelly said uh uh, I wanna be twice as tall as everyone else. Branches grew so fast they're like a frickin hairs width.

Sisters

IMG_20190401_051546.jpg
IMG_20190401_051511.jpg

Is it ok to just give up on a plant. FML. Spent most of this grow nursing one who's now doing good and starting to get a little sparkle. 2 blueberry shortcakes were germed and planted at same time. Identical treatment and all going smoothly until Nelly said uh uh, I wanna be twice as tall as everyone else. Branches grew so fast they're like a frickin hairs width.

Sisters

View attachment 1037805 View attachment 1037804

Sorry about your loss, hello new girl!

Sisters

View attachment 1037805 View attachment 1037804
She looks like a spite full plant that one, I'd keep an eye on her for hermies.

Week 9 update
@TheMongol dinafem cheese xxl. Still eating full strength nutes. Only thing different is she gots the whole room to herself now and shes starting to lean from bud weight now. Had to tie me first string across to help hold her up for the weight thats about to come. Buds are rock solid with hardly any leaf to trim. Colas should be touching floor by the time she finishes. I wish i could get you some pics in daylight but impossible to get her out without risking fckin her up.View attachment 1037442 View attachment 1037444 View attachment 1037445
You may want to invest in one of these
Amazon product

She looks like a spite full plant that one, I'd keep an eye on her for hermies.

Cheers pal, been keeping a close eye on them all especially after topping one so late but we're all good for now :bighug:

I'll likely not give up on her, the other problem child is turning out great, new growth lush and sparkly

IMG_20190401_080814.jpg

Back