Got ya updated brudda so when you planning on harvest with this chunky girl
Cheers bro :d5: I'm thinking about another week or so, we'll see :pass:

Looks like calmag deficiency bc i see a few little rust spots or maybe or a lockout issue but I might be wrong . That coco or soil? My soil plants always yellowed early as well.
It's an everything def lol. Burnt them a week or 2 back so I stopped feeding them thinking they would have enough to finish on. Looks like they don't sooo i gave them one last blast. They got cal mag, bloom and a bloom boost, ph to 6.5 in custom soil grow.

It's an everything def lol. Burnt them a week or 2 back so I stopped feeding them thinking they would have enough to finish on. Looks like they don't sooo i gave them one last blast. They got cal mag, bloom and a bloom boost, ph to 6.5 in custom soil grow.
Ok I've done the same in soil I'd get ph problems and get lockout and try to wait them out sometimes it worked sometimes it didn't. That was the main reason I switched to coco coir. It gives me complete control over the ph and ppm at the root zone and runoff tests make it easy to spot a problem and keep them in the sweet spot for feeding. For me soil was harder to grpw in than coco.

@archie gemmill General
@Bailey Seedstockers

Week 9 update

All good in the groom, all plants doing fine, Pepe now bigger the Penelope, still in Supersoil [HASHTAG]#onlywatersystem[/HASHTAG] under QB's in week 2 of bloom...
20190326_191342.jpg

Pepe performing good...
20190326_191352.jpg

But Penelope the Beauty...
20190326_191400.jpg

20190326_191407.jpg

Happy Growing AFN!
:pass:

And so, even to the lower buds........

The Frost Cometh

:amazon::amazon::amazon:

Day 55 Plant 2 Bud.jpg