Yay, they're all greening up again! Was starting to get worried for big Keith... Previous grows I'd probably have done something rash by now ha

3 days ago

IMG_20190317_190922.jpg

Now

IMG_20190321_033008.jpg

Howdy folks! :pass: Sorry I missed all the fun, but it's been a crazy day. I had a bad dream about my brother last night and this morning I had a call from an unknown number from his area code and I kind of freaked out! I finally got a hold of him, but only after several hours of worrying! Later, I looked in on my girls and my Amnesia Haze is looking really hungry and my Grape Walker Kush is within 8 inches of her AutoCob! :yoinks: So I'm trying to get lights raised and I hear an unexpected knock on the door! :yoinks: I'm still not sure who it was as I didn't recognized the car, so I didn't open the door! It hadn't been long since I had smoked, so I wasn't taking any chances! :nono: I'll try to get a few pics posted shortly for the parade! :headbang:

[HASHTAG]#cannabisprideparade[/HASHTAG]

Up first is GWK by Mephisto that I had to raise the lights on today!

IMG_20190320_233103.jpg

This is the ShortStuff Amnesia Haze CBD that wants more feed, (I'm bubbling a special jug for tomorrow's feeding).

IMG_20190320_233121.jpg

Finally, a group pic with my AutoSeeds and Lighting Battle plant GSC on the right. Bonb Seeds Berry Bomb top left, and Mephisto Auto Livers bottom left. They look under fed, but it's the lighting! :headbang:

IMG_20190320_233135.jpg

Back