Are you Ready for a Long Shift....?............
Now i am Mam @Mossy _________________________________________________:headbang:

Ya know you have to roll the Big one for me!?
images

:dancer:Battle Girls!!! :dancer:
View attachment 1031604

Dinafem White Widow XXL autoflower at day 43 on the left, competing in the General Battle. Dutch Passion Colorado Cookie at day 30 on the right, competing in the Lighting Battle.

Already 5 feet across, both are under COBs from cobshop.net, in 7.5 gallon reservoirs with Megacrop 2.0, CalMagPro, Sweet Candy, Bud Explosion, Kelp Extract, Hydroguard, GreenLife Enhance MC, and Optic Foliar Overgrow.

Gawd..I need to get in a fert regime... they look Glorious @davisgirl :dancer:

Get @archie gemmill to get it Rolled @LordGreenWood ..he is the Back Shop Rolling Expert....:pass:..can't wait to Try it...

Toga Toga ,,,,,oops, wrong party.:face:
Good morning Stoners,,,,oops

Hello all you wild and crazy growers ,:growing: bushmasters:greenthumb:and party animals:cools:.

:baby:lets git it on.

full

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:
@Feenix what have feeding that beast?________________Radioactice infused water?!:slap:

Seedstockers update @Bailey

Bcn critical xxl day 38
Lights still on 75% 360w
Drippers are on 15mins every 3 hours. Feed is at 600ppm and PH 6.0
1.5ml/L grow micro bloom
1ml shogun calmag
0.5ml cyco silica
0.5ml sm90

Still stretching and just into preflower. Going to need a fair bit of supercropping to keep an even canopy

View attachment 1031542 View attachment 1031541
Gotya updated bro

Yayyyy @High'n'Dry me like a tent full of cannas!:thumbsup::slap:
My 57 day dinafem og kush frost. View attachment 1031527 sometimes my phone twists photos even when i hold sideways. Thats ok cus i see @hairyman on pic binge. I choose dinafem win vendor, @hairyman win individual pic. Happy 3/20 everyone
Yummy @faded187 looks very tasty me friend!_______________________:headbang::slap:
best a guy can do I guess. I walked around with my good camera. White balance is a bitch in a grow room you know. Anyway.

Happy Equinox stuff going on! A gratuitous pic of my new patio and table set I built over the last couple weeks. This was gravel covered in construction debris for a couple years. Good Morning Mossy! I saw your peach blossoms, Here's mine, and me lemon. Just a lonely lemon, on a first year tree.

View attachment 1031528 View attachment 1031529 View attachment 1031530 View attachment 1031531 View attachment 1031533

Update Week 7. Auto Seeds Cup, @Need4Weed The girls had a haircut today. Got rid of all the damaged leaves and some lowers. Last chance growth spurt here before flower. The sides are poking out of the canopy now. Always a good sign.
Lemon and canna @Rev. Green Genes how slick is that?!:kiss::slap:
[HASHTAG]#cannabisprideparade[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#seedstockers[/HASHTAG]

My little Thin Mint Crack,She won't win the contest but shes won my heart :hump:

[HASHTAG]#ShortAndSassy[/HASHTAG]

View attachment 1031534
I knew you can do a homerun @shumway :d5::slap:

giphy.gif

Back