trail (1).jpg
trail (2).jpg

:crying: Afternoon @shumway

......:pass:.True that...:biggrin:

My 57 day dinafem og kush frost.

That is Incredible for just over 8 weeks...:headbang:....that is Original Autoflower time...and none of them looked like that at 8 weeks...

Happy Equinox stuff going on!

Roll on Spring.....:woohoo:

A gratuitous pic of my new patio and table set I built over the last couple weeks. This was gravel covered in construction debris for a couple years

Nice...:headbang:..that should last a lifetime....you got a BBQ to go with it..I See bbq tools.....:chef:...

Good Morning Mossy! I saw your peach blossoms, Here's mine, and me lemon. Just a lonely lemon, on a first year tree.

The peach blossoms are stunning for their starkness...not a leaf to hide behind when the wind picks up....

Your lemon is in better condition that mine.... @Waira and @Mañ'O'Green are Training me...:biggrin:

:naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::crying:

Mine has taken 3 years to establish itself..so it has had a good prune...it is going to massively over produce..so I could afford a hard trim..

It is a perpetual..so fruit and flower on the same bush at the same time...

IMG_6466.JPG

IMG_6465.JPG

Last chance growth spurt here before flower. The sides are poking out of the canopy now. Always a good sign.

:headbang: Yup....womanly curves waiting to develop... [HASHTAG]#thefattening[/HASHTAG]

[HASHTAG]#cannabisprideparade[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#seedstockers[/HASHTAG]

My little Thin Mint Crack,She won't win the contest but shes won my heart :hump:

[HASHTAG]#ShortAndSassy[/HASHTAG]

View attachment 1031534

She has the Bud sites to Go for It...........and..it Looks like she has great colour contrast..deep green leaves and dense white..she does it for me...:drool:

Yayy, thats a good looking plant :slap:...

What are you feeding here, looks amazing!:slap:

Next beauty ...Wow!:slap:

And it doens't stop, this must be DWC....outstanding!:slap:

Tent full of green...how i like!:slap:

Happy Party all today!
source.gif

:pass:
Thanks Mongol! I think it just might be DWC! HaHa! Appreciate the rep, brotha!

Back