Hello AFN battle brothers and sisters..:toke:..this is my battle L-L-L-Laaaayydee-aaaaahhhhh...mmmmmmhhhhh yeah!! check out that intro kids......that's how you enter a battle room!!:rofl: @St. Tom this isn't an update.....just thought I would tag you in....my lady has been doin a masseeeevve repair job since I split the main stem.....because Im a silly turd :haha:....anyway lol, looks that she will be a beautiful, interesting lady....going to apply some pressure to a few of the hooks in a couple of days:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:everyone......View attachment 1025350
Wow! Well done Vapo! My battle plant just got a little smaller and more insignificant, like a ball sac in the breeze ...

my battle plants the huge girl at back zamnesia gorilla glue , next biggest bomb seeds thc bomb ,and short stuff amnesia cbd is the xmas tree

bomb thc bomb.jpg
short stuff cbd.jpg
zamnesia.jpg

C8AAD004-863C-46BB-A408-4D03E8EF29B4.jpeg
@archie gemmill week 5 update I think. Triangle dragon one female left the best one although they all had wonderful structure and branching. Next time I run this I will have room for a male. I normally don’t do much training with her on one side of the pot looked funny to me so I centered her out and looks good now.

@Need4Weed

Week 5 Update

AutoSeeds Grow Battle

This Dreamberry is my AutoSeeds Battle girl. The Gorilla Glue I have going is clearly not autoflowering (very disappointing, probably not even the right strain, smh). Gonna have to contact the people at Attitude about this. My battle girl will be Dreamcatcher going forward.

Dreamcatcher Day 48

20190307_111421-jpg.1025302
20190307_111429-jpg.1025303
Looking good @jb_moviefan and your checked off! :headbang:

Hello AFN battle brothers and sisters..:toke:..this is my battle L-L-L-Laaaayydee-aaaaahhhhh...mmmmmmhhhhh yeah!! check out that intro kids......that's how you enter a battle room!!:rofl: @St. Tom this isn't an update.....just thought I would tag you in....my lady has been doin a masseeeevve repair job since I split the main stem.....because Im a silly turd :haha:....anyway lol, looks that she will be a beautiful, interesting lady....going to apply some pressure to a few of the hooks in a couple of days:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:everyone......View attachment 1025350
Nice to see I'm not the only one doing the mainline/manifold method with an autoflower.

@Need4Weed

Week 5 Update

AutoSeeds Grow Battle

This Dreamberry is my AutoSeeds Battle girl. The Gorilla Glue I have going is clearly not autoflowering (very disappointing, probably not even the right strain, smh). Gonna have to contact the people at Attitude about this. My battle girl will be Dreamcatcher going forward.

Dreamcatcher Day 48

View attachment 1025302 View attachment 1025303
Beautiful white pistols gotta love LED.

@woody

Week 5 Update

BombSeeds/Biggest Grow Battle

So this is my pick to win it all, Cherry Bomb, aka Cherry 2000. I'm sorry ladies and gentlemen but you've got an uphill battle to beat this girl. She's 3ft tall by 3ft wide, 8 even major colas, 8 minor colas, and some of the tightest internodal spaces I've seen on a plant this big. I told my kids if they're bad I'm gonna use the stalk from this thing to beat their asses.

Cherry 2000 Day 48

View attachment 1025310 View attachment 1025311 View attachment 1025312 View attachment 1025313
View attachment 1025314

That is an impressive plant, man! Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looking great, Vapo! Very interesting plant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back