@archie gemmill Week 5 Update and Plant Choice

In this battle I've decided to run with Sour Lemon Tart day 24 by Bakery Seed Co. henceforth known as Keith (damn hippie stoner parents!)

IMG_20190301_000609.jpg

IMG_20190301_000659.jpg

Feed is now at 2.5ml/L Dutch Pro A+B, 1.25ml/L Calmag with .5ml/L Hydroguard added and have been ph'ing between 5.8-6.2. Early Ca def stopped spreading after I upped to 1.25ml. She is showing some nute burn but I'm happy to push her now as she's just about to take off :D

I've removed a couple of big fans and have a nice open spread of tops. I've a feeling she's gonna be a looker, she needs to be with a name like Keith to be fair......

Last edited:
Breeze!!..............not!!!.....why o why did I join in on the banter!!......everyones plants look amazing!!!!
Love the smack talk... especially cause I’m not in it!! Just trying to ruffle a few feathers and get it going. Everybody’s pkantscare looking great.!

@woody
Bomb Seeds Berry Bomb
This pic was taken just after transplant. So hopefully, she likes her new home! :headbang:

IMG_20190228_182854.jpg

Also, here's my pic for the AutoSeeds battle! :headbang:

IMG_20190228_183002.jpg

:aha: I see a battle brewing

Howdy trail. ,,, he has two nice ones :smoking:I suggest he starts again :rofl:

Looking XXXL faded :frog:

What light mix she on ,,, you reckon it was the heavy red she got early that helped with the spacing
Im thinkin that has a little to do with @hairyman but the last one i did stretched too but after she fills in she really wont be that stretched. What looks like bud tops now is really just more shoots coming out lol yeah shes got many days left to go! I guessing 120. She should end up with 25-30 good 8 inch colas. Im running 24/7 but turn the leds off 4 hrs every night until she stops goin to sleep or drooping then i will run everything 24/7. I wont change back to hps bulb until all strech or shoots are grown out. Probably around day 45-50. Shes eating 1/2 gallon every 18 hrs. Thanks for checking her out

Im thinkin that has a little to do with @hairyman but the last one i did stretched too but after she fills in she really wont be that stretched. What looks like bud tops now is really just more shoots coming out lol yeah shes got many days left to go! I guessing 120. She should end up with 25-30 good 8 inch colas. Im running 24/7 but turn the leds off 4 hrs every night until she stops goin to sleep or drooping then i will run everything 24/7. I wont change back to hps bulb until all strech or shoots are grown out. Probably around day 45-50. Shes eating 1/2 gallon every 18 hrs. Thanks for checking her out

Thirsty girls make for big buds pal,,,,
:d5:

Looks like she might need some nitro brother. Looks a lil pale or maybe could be your flash.
My pics suck right now as I'm having to use a tablet camera, but I thought the same thing @faded187 and I'm glad you agree. :d5: I've already upped her feed for tomorrow, but I always wait a day to make sure the ph is stable. Hopefully, she'll look better next update! :headbang:

Back