Just 2 photos taken today, for your perusal

All plants (7 mixed strains) are 25 Days old

"Autocobs Rock"

The ever shrinking tent.

:amazon::tang::amazon:

View attachment 1020348

View attachment 1020349

:frog::pass::frog:

lookin good in that tent. I noticed you have the reflectors on your cobs. I tried once at 26 inches and my girl didn't like it at all. If you don't mind could you share how you work your girls into the cobs and the distance.

@Need4Weed

Auto seeds Sucker punch TERMINATED! [emoji51]

a3625223cb18d48d9741382b7096a96d.jpg

She didn’t enjoy being in a tiny pot for so long so rather than fook around nursing a one stick wonder, I’ve killed the bitch! [emoji16]

@Need4Weed

Auto seeds Sucker punch TERMINATED! [emoji51]

a3625223cb18d48d9741382b7096a96d.jpg

She didn’t enjoy being in a tiny pot for so long so rather than fook around nursing a one stick wonder, I’ve killed the bitch! [emoji16]
At least im not the only one i just killed a sucker punch and forum stomper bc of putting them in too big of pots to early their stems got woody and slowed their growth. My favorite saying is "don't grow small flowers" I learned a long time ago when to cut my losses and move on. It takes almost the same amount of nutrients,time, and space to grow a runt then a monster.

Lemons starting to flower shes got a great canopy and nice leaf to bud ratio. The glues starting training into a beast. Shes responding to the manifolding like a champ. She's got the beginnings of a 8oz for sure long as nothing happens. The ultra lemon haze is a finicky bitch she has to have things the way she likes it or she lets me know she's not happy. Typical sativa dominant.
20190224_191115.jpg
20190224_191105.jpg
20190224_191057.jpg
20190224_190952.jpg
20190224_190940.jpg

At least im not the only one i just killed a sucker punch and forum stomper bc of putting them in too big of pots to early their stems got woody and slowed their growth. My favorite saying is "don't grow small flowers" I learned a long time ago when to cut my losses and move on. It takes almost the same amount of nutrients,time, and space to grow a runt then a monster.

Yee.. she was starting to flower too! [emoji3517][emoji3517][emoji3517]

lookin good in that tent. I noticed you have the reflectors on your cobs. I tried once at 26 inches and my girl didn't like it at all. If you don't mind could you share how you work your girls into the cobs and the distance.

Hi MesaBoogie, :toke: (Good Guitar Amps BTW),

First time using "Autocobs" for me.... I am learning.... Errrrr... Well, I hope I am learning ! :shrug:

I think I started them at 30" without reflectors, then at day 15 added reflectors and let the plants grow up to them, I am keeping around 18 to 22 " in veg, at present.

If you are interested.... You can see how I do it, what I do, and what I have learnt so far here.... Grow Journal. Everyone welcome :welcome:. (Free Weed) :smokeout:

Yee.. she was starting to flower too! [emoji3517][emoji3517][emoji3517]
I'm not having a good time recently. My plants are flowering way to soon and I'm trying to figure out why I'm having issues. Also my Poms are low below 100. Any higher plants start to burn I'm wondering if I got a bad batch of nutrients.

Back