If I could I would run room after room ,,,as it is I try and do everything I want to try just on a smaller plant size , a few of them plants are regs I will move the ones I want seeding
i would myself pal imagine when we're in a legal situation no stress but if i was allowed to do 4 i would do them in 30l pots or 2 in 50s big that shit up

See I opposite I would rather run hundreds of small plants :woohoo1:
im a big fan of new strains i normally run 2 or 3 strains in my 4 plants im growing my 1st CBD strain this time around a amnesia by short stuff a test strain ive never ever tasted or smoked a cbd one its 8 pcent of each so should be nice

3 days ago. @DABaracuss @archie gemmill
Eminem: still dont give a fuck.... Listen to it. Lol

20190222_093149.jpg

20190222_092909.jpg

3 twin autopots, first run with them and coco. Smoothish sailing so far :D
I got 10 autopots ima use outdoors this year. I use coco and I've heard of issues with salt buildup and algae issues with the autopots. I'm gonna use soil with them and straight water. I'm interested to see the results you get.

I got 10 autopots ima use outdoors this year. I use coco and I've heard of issues with salt buildup and algae issues with the autopots. I'm gonna use soil with them and straight water. I'm interested to see the results you get.
i would always use a line cleaner plus it stops build up i use ata clean its a ml a litre so it lasts a long long time as before i used it i got line blockages i grow in coco with remo newts

Check out the autopot thread , they killin it ,those that run coco, majority with no problems ,some add a airdome to the bottom :pop:

Back