Auto Seeds Testers / Reviewers Wanted - New Strains

really top stuff there for sure, it helps a lot seeing gteh before and after to see exactly what you have taken off, at this stage I tend to shy away as the leaves are so coated so they get very messy towards the end, going to have to be more aggressive during the second stage of flower - oh and that Acapulco is such a nice smoke :cheers:
Thanks buddy!
The last heavy defoliation is always the toughest and certainly the most time consuming. Buds are definitely frostier and more delicate at this stage. I do my best not to brush up against them by pulling colas back and taking a pair of scissors to them. Lol :nono:
Acapulco Gold is smelling very sweet so far… can’t wait to try it. :biggrin:

2 gallon plastic grow bags filled to about 70% with Cloud Coir coco/perlite mix.
That's cool...is this like partial hydro?.....I thought about getting the one that holds 9 5gal grow bags with a 60gal res....it would fit in my 5x5....use that when I flip them over to flower tent....I can't decide I got rainscience grow bags and grassroots living soil grow bags....which ones...this round....I'm thinking grassroots cause I'm using sohum cannabis living soil....with a little happy frog in center so the seedlings don't get fryd...thats wat my hydro store recommended...they said sohum is designed for autoflowers....I had build a soil living soil picked out.. but they said sohum is betrer....I'm using it right now and my plants look great...I'll only be using tealab composter teas on them....soon as it arrives....it's looking like a good soil finally I found we will see soon as they hit flower....thanks I might have to try your way one day....you get alot in a small space...I'm only fitting 9 at a time...this next round I'm putting 2 to 3 plants to a 5gal bag...see how that works.....I got 2 skunk auto in a 5 gal sip bucket and they are doing great....they are in the far back right corner....thanks bud...
20221004_093937.jpg

That's cool...is this like partial hydro?.....I thought about getting the one that holds 9 5gal grow bags with a 60gal res....it would fit in my 5x5....use that when I flip them over to flower tent....I can't decide I got rainscience grow bags and grassroots living soil grow bags....which ones...this round....I'm thinking grassroots cause I'm using sohum cannabis living soil....with a little happy frog in center so the seedlings don't get fryd...thats wat my hydro store recommended...they said sohum is designed for autoflowers....I had build a soil living soil picked out.. but they said sohum is betrer....I'm using it right now and my plants look great...I'll only be using tealab composter teas on them....soon as it arrives....it's looking like a good soil finally I found we will see soon as they hit flower....thanks I might have to try your way one day....you get alot in a small space...I'm only fitting 9 at a time...this next round I'm putting 2 to 3 plants to a 5gal bag...see how that works.....I got 2 skunk auto in a 5 gal sip bucket and they are doing great....they are in the far back right corner....thanks bud...View attachment 1522601
Thanks Chase!
I would consider it 100% hydro since I’m running synthetic nutes. I would usually switch over to Down to Earth organic dry amendments when the plants hit flower but decided to just continue feeding them nutrients. Maybe that’s why they grew so big. Lol
Whatever soil you’ve been using is obviously working for you bro… all your plants look very healthy and growing fast. I noticed you were buying the Rain Science bags a few weeks ago and also mentioned you weren’t going to use the sip buckets anymore. Why do you want to switch? You’ve done well with the sips and your new plants look extremely happy growing in them. I like your idea of growing 2 plants in a 5 gallon bag, I’ve seen people do that before and it seems to work well. I use to grow photos in big totes in my 4x2” tent and was able to fit 6 plants in each tote. That worked ok but the totes were a little bit too heavy to move around. I think 9 plants in a 5x5” like you have is the way to go… too much canopy maintenance when you run 16 like I’ve been doing lately. :nono:

1664901595557.jpeg

Back