Testers for the Sour Puffs regular

Finishing up the tent in the next couple weeks and then have some other testers on deck. Love the name and flower looks great! Thx for the opportunity!

Seems a whole lotta work just to test....tagging journals and such.
Once you get the format down..its easy...unlike the battles we did.....There will be a thread with all growers on it..then you create your own thread to go along side it....your thread is the day by day..week to week...while the group thread may require a check in and few updates.....Woof!!!!

Last edited:
Submit your application with links to your three best grow reports

Seems a whole lotta work just to test....tagging journals and such.

If members have completed their Reviews...it is as easy as this.....

Screenshot_20240620-181232.png

Press your Name... :headbang: ...

Press where it says 4 Reviews.......

And it takes you straight through to them...:headbang:......

Then Link to them..

Screenshot_20240620-181314.png

I assume these are auto regs, not photo regs…..(regular referring to non-feminized). I could be wrong though… :pass:
If you check doctors choice seeds, he does have regular photo. So we have to make sure I am myself too started to make a post last night that these are auto regs meaning both female and male and that you’ll have to cull the males but they may be the starter seeds for breeding your own seeds, this being the good regular photoperiods he has. That he provides that he calls “regulars”…..

If you check doctors choice seeds, he does have regular photo. So we have to make sure I am myself too started to make a post last night that these are auto regs meaning both female and male and that you’ll have to cull the males but they may be the starter seeds for breeding your own seeds, this being the good regular photoperiods he has. That he provides.
Ah! My bad. Seems like there should be more specifics… Thanks for clarifying :d5:

So basically like we have been doing the tests. Weekly updates on their main test page and what we want on our test page......the tagging journals etc had me thinking a whole new format was needed.

Back