Indoor tent #2 grow#1 with a mephisto variety. (2nd grow log)

Subbed up! LOL We'll see about that... What's this hybrid hempy project? Are you a Hempy Grower?
Long story short. Hybrid hempy. Hempy bucket with a 6 inch layer of soil on top. Just a theory I'm testing lol. Basically. Trying to grow a root mass in dirt. Giving a wider space to grow tap roots down to the res. Then hopefully. In theory. The plant will keep wicking water up to root mass in soil keeping it happy and growing. Essentially trying to simulate a plant growing next to a steam or water source. Rooting thru soil getting down to a reserve if underground water.
Hempy hybrid .

Long story short. Hybrid hempy. Hempy bucket with a 6 inch layer of soil on top. Just a theory I'm testing lol. Basically. Trying to grow a root mass in dirt. Giving a wider space to grow tap roots down to the res. Then hopefully. In theory. The plant will keep wicking water up to root mass in soil keeping it happy and growing. Essentially trying to simulate a plant growing next to a steam or water source. Rooting thru soil getting down to a reserve if underground water.
Hempy hybrid .

That's pretty bad ass!! If its successful (which I'd be surprised if it isn't) I'll make you a hybrid Hempy badge how's that?

They did love the feeding!
IMG_20170331_174106.jpg
IMG_20170331_174215.jpg
IMG_20170331_174057.jpg

I'll update a few pics n a few. Feeling very frisky. About to pick 2 and fim them young. Skylar white is first pick. I'll decide after I post pics. Maybe let you guys decide.
:fire:

Back