Indoor tent #2 grow#1 with a mephisto variety. (2nd grow log)

Master_gRoshi

turtle hermit
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
sith slushie
this is the 2nd grow log. 1st grow in new tent. for this tent. will be running @mephisto seeds again.
1 skyrone stomper 2 skystompers 1 skylar white. and 1 heisenberg special. @IceWater421 and i will have a friendly grow off with our heisenbergs. ill post a different thread for that. if he doesnt do it first.

doing things a slight bit different this time.

trying a hempy bucket well a guess its not a true hempy. perlite vermiculite mix to about 3/4ths of the 5 gallon bucket. going to top with a soil mix. put thought into it. my theory is simulating next to a stream or lake. plant seeds in rich light top soil next to the water system, roots down to the "rocky under earth" (perlite ) then taps into a pocket of water from the water source thats quite rich it self. (the hempy reservoir) might work out. idk. might kill it lol. thats what im going to do the heisenberg special in for our challenge.

started all the seeds today in solo cups with bottoms removed. going to tier them. "plant the cups"
including the hempy trial.

soil. fox farms products. bushdoctor coco loco. happy frog and ocean forest.
seedlings started in solo cups with coco loco/happyfrog perlite vermiculite and wormcastings. very light and fluffy. ill make 4 airpots tomo with 5 gallon buckets. bottom half of buckets will be ocean forest mixed with coco loco. "really liked color and texture of the loco" also add plenty of castings perlite and vermiculite to the bottom mix. top mix will be same as solo seedling mix.

lights right now are amazon cobs. "400watt" they pull about 200 each. using 2 for veg. another light added in a week or 2.

nutes are earth juice cal mag, fox farms grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom.
wish me luck guys. tent got put up today. seeds dropped. germinate in dirt is the way we do it. tag along im happy to share. ill update frequently.
big thanks to all the meph heads for helping on my 1st run. "link in tag" about a month left on the 1st grow. been pretty smooth so far. few little learning kinks.
and another huge thanks to the man him self @mephisto made it all possible for me.

Not too much to show yet. I'll post pics of finished buckets and lights in tent Tomo or Thursday when I get around to finishing.
Here are the cups lol.
IMG_20170314_203447.jpg

Subbed up! Happy growing bro! Check my new tyrone thread gonna be my first super soil run with all led. Hoping to really break my yield record. Adding a triple vero 29 @ 260 watts with my mars hydros @250 watts Apollo 10 @ 360 watts and my lumi bar @ 30 watts.

Subbed up! Happy growing bro! Check my new tyrone thread gonna be my first super soil run with all led. Hoping to really break my yield record. Adding a triple vero 29 @ 260 watts with my mars hydros @250 watts Apollo 10 @ 360 watts and my lumi bar @ 30 watts.

Subbed up as well! @ashton Dropping a skylar or two next week, we're gonna see what she can do :smoking:

So you went with the triple vero, eh? Nice! I think I am gonna source through digikey etc and build one here real soon. One that resembles the sun here in AZ.

Subbin up on all these Mephisto grows, drooling over all the bud pics.....Here's to a nice grow and some more drool worthy pics :pass:

Not too much to show yet. I'll post pics of finished buckets and lights in tent Tomo or Thursday when I get around to finishing.
Here are the cups lol.
View attachment 716335

COOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! awesome bro im subbed for sure!! that SourStomper starting to look tasty man! cant wait to see how your resevoir does thats interesting...

:slap: have one just for thinking outside the box!

COOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! awesome bro im subbed for sure!! that SourStomper starting to look tasty man! cant wait to see how your resevoir does thats interesting...

:slap: have one just for thinking outside the box!
thanks bro. my 1st rep lol. good shit. yeah ill be finishing up tonight and ill post some pics up. been thinking about this hempy hybrid A LOT. scouring internet. have yet to find any 1 doing any kind of top soil on the hempy. so i am a bit worried. considering and extra tap hole or 2. just for better drainage and more oxygen. the oxygen part with the soil in a confined plastic bucket is starting to kinda worry me. but im going through with this. if i cant find anything even similar to this style and it pops off and turns out to be a win. oh. im owning the shit out of it. if im flourishing with it by week 3. im naming this method lmfao!. but i see people lining with a little coco on the top. but not soil. so. looks like im trying the 1st hybrid hempy. lol. failure is totally ok. may even try more than 1 time if it fails to adjust and try again. maybe it turns out to be bad friggin ass lmao. seen here on afn
im feeling all extra innovative n stuff lol
:chimp:

Back