Mephisto Genetics Team Mephisto at Cannadam 2015 Amsterdam

Well you be feeling the Pressure the Goverment and Authorities make on Seedcompanys. Right before we opened the Booth wer got told that we are not able to hand out any Promo Seeds or Sell any Packs of Seeds on the Expo Areal.

We had to turn away possible Customers and the Booth were running only as a Info Stand about the Strains. Some undercover Officials fro the City tried to force us to sell them Seeds but i did turn them away and told the were not allowed to so we only have Caalouges.

Expo Area and Vibes from the People there is cool but as a Seedcompany you really have it hard theese Days on Dutch Expos Dutch Passion didnt show up so the Guys from the Expo must have know that infront and im a lil bit pissed that i got the infos last minute.

We had some fun and a nice crowd at Coffeshop Eerste Hulp. Big Up to the Team from over here they are such awesome Hosts. The Boss gave me some of His private Headstash which is some Excellent Cured Gorilla Glue #4 and some 38 Micron Full Melt Strawberry Sour Diesel. I got pics of all Strains n some of the Expo but the Wifi here is pain in the Ass to upload them. We Also got some Cannabear Caramel Edibles with a big shot of 500mg theese let you fly i got told. Well they will be killed by tomorrw as that SSD dabs got us hard tonite.

Tomorrow Seminar and another Smokeout at the Hulp and we will make some Promotion there with Giveaways

Big BOOO for the direction that country is going as far as weed goes.... Luckily dont need to hop ponds anymore in the States to have some fun....

Oh yes Mate Big Booo but at least we had some Fun in the Dam and the Name Mephsito is heard a bit over here. I reall had some interesstig Chats with Dutch Growers that are sceptic bout Autoflowers and 2nd Led Lights Well after a Chat some of them are convinced to try Both out. Some nice chats with Other Vendors too so this Expo thing was not totaly a bloke.

+ we hunted soe really Nice Srrains here the List

Coffehsop the Stud(one of my Local Gems)
G13 Haze (absolute propper cured ad grown killed my buddy the 2nd time today bedtime smoke!!!)
Og Kush(was a nice example of a Og Kush but not the real deal i guess it was the Royal Queen Seeds cut)
Chocolope(absolute Bangig example of Dnas almost pure Sativa Rasberry Choclate Taste super smoth smoke)
El Torro(literaly Alien Weed that Bud was grown Outta Space!!! You barely see a Bud under the Trichome Cover cross of Shoreline x Amnesia)
Red Eye(typical good old dark maroc pollm oily and brings the red eyes and sleepyness)
Coffeshop Centraal
Super Silver Haze(well i know the grower who does it for the shop from my times living in Dam always propper cured nuff said)
Sour Diesel(a nice example of Sour Dee could have been gone bit longer bur proper cured)

Coffeshop Happy Place(we stumbled across it by night)
Blue Cheese( nice example of Bluey absolute calming effect Nighttime smoke)
Hawain Snow(better grown cured than by Greenhouse itself looool !!!!)

Coffeshop Eerste Hulp(our HQ in Dam!!!!!!)
Strawberry Fire Alien (Og Raskal Seeds absolutely top genetic tastes n smells like a fruit salad brings the red eyes)
GG#4(we have both the one sold in ths Shop and the Headstash one of the Boss both are killer Buds havent tried the headstash pne but the shop one already made me fight Hard Stuff!!!!)
Casey Jones(one of the best if not the best Casey in town)
Girl Scout Cookies(no fookies thin mint shiat the Cookie fams original!!!!) the comment of the Boss whe he saws me after the Cookie Jay "Today my Friend you look so Stoned :D)
And last but not Least the Cannabear Canamels(dangerous stuff 500mg in one Baby..... im scared to take them now so tomorrow whe im back on my feet and need to host the Drum and Bass Party lolz )

Good Morning Afn Fellows. Another Day in the Dam started with some G13 Haze Blue Cheese and Gorilla GLue 4. Oh we are baked already :D now its getting rdy heading over to the Hulp and then off to the Expo for the Seminar.

So yesterday we had a lil Suprise in the Dam....... we got visit by Mitch Tim and Gbd over here :D We had a nice Blazeout at 1e Hulp again and some nice Food too. Sadly the Expo was not really what i expected but we had a Good Time in the Dam and the Brands Name is a bit known now in Dams Scene. I will do some Freebe Seeds drop offs at a few Seedshops today and then its almost time to pack the Bags and have a last chilled Evening in the Dam.

I reall hope for the Scene over here that the Gouverment will change soon as the actual one is literally Pain in the Ass.
Tonite there is the Secret Cup and i will post the Results after they got announced!!!

My Highlights of the Trip Meeting Mitch Tim Gbd and i finaly after all my trips to Dam i met Soma!!! Which was a pleasure for me as back in the Days his articles at high times teached me a lot bout growing so hes kinda a Mentor for me.

I went to Amsterdam and all I got was this lousy trench foot!

YQYBEbX.jpg

kAFdU3T.jpg

ZUtIjZF.jpg

I have to say, American weed absolutely puts Amsterdam to shame . All of the dispensaries that I have visited n Colorado were head and shoulders better than every coffeeshop in Amsterdam for quality and selection. The only thing Amsterdam has over the states is the coffeeshop itself, a place to sit and smoke. I was there 9 years ago and was disappointed by the weed then. Unfortunately nothing has changed. I did get to try Dr. Grinspoon so I can mark that off of the Strain Bucket List! And Grey Haze, one of mitch's old favorites! Both were super sativa awesomeness! I would highly recommend you check out the Grey Area and Amnesia coffeeshops for nice bud if you ever find yourself stumbling about the 'dam. Cheers!

And try some Kosher Kush if you're there too!

Last edited:
Oh well my Feet look like that too Brother. Its Dams Polderstreets and the Pissy Weather wasnt that nice too. Well the Strawberry Sour D full melt was awesome too so the Kosher from Funky Munky was too(its a us guys runned shop like Grey Area too). I was disappointed bout the Expo at least the Cup was cool our Mate Karma won a lot of Prizes there. Organisation wise it was a Mess and next Yr i wll make it to Unity Cup instead.

It was super nice to meet You Mitch n Tim(hes really a nutter total fun Guy). I will sort my Stuff in Germany and hopefully make it over to Spain before Spannabis in March. If not we latest see us at the Expo there!!!!

Meanwhile i will start some stuff to grow n cure for the Cups in Dam which are in the Springtime.

Mine too buddy im actually glad that i only got some smooth Block Hash and some Reggie Haze here more High Grade stuff n i cough my Lungs out. It was really a nice meeting and i hope not the last one :pass:

Btw this Thread was ment about the Cannadam Expo and Cup but due to the Fact we were more in Town then at the Expo at least here are the Results of the Cups........I have to say Well Done and Congratz to our Friend Karma and his Team and to my Mate from Waxy Extractions. Also Cannabear Meds and Shout to Chad thoose Bc Buds were awesome!!! You need to check his Instagram Eden Medicals!!!

Sativa:

1ST - Green Place - Silver Bubble - 1ST [4/5]
2ND - Karma Squad/Cali Kush Farms - Purple Jack - 2ND [4/5]
3RD - Karma Squad/Cali Kush Farms - Fruit Bowl - 3RD [3/5]

Indica:

1ST - Karma Squad/Cali Kush Farms - Head-stash - 1ST
2ND - Accelerator Seeds - Valley Kush 1.0 - 2ND
3RD - Karma Sqaud / Cali Kush Farms - Emperor OG - 3RD

::::::::: Hash Commendation ::::::::::

Green Place - w/ Caramello

With the best regular hash in town, the award goes to the Green Place Coffeeshop.

Best Extracts:

***UPDATE** Due to a slight (printing) mistake, we have had to update these results fairly, due to mislabelling we can not give Lady Sativa Genetics the win in the Solventless category, as it is not, but we still do give them the award of Best Overall Extract.

::::: Solvent Extract:::::

1st - Karma Squad x Trichrome jungle Extracts x Cali Kush Farms- Mandarina Grapefruit

::::: Solventless Extract::::::

1st - Green place - OG Reek’N ICE

::::: Best Overall Extract::::::

Lady Sativa Genetics - Cake Batter - Orange Diesel v3 (Extracted by @Smokey Genetics)

::::::::: Best Edible's:::::::::

1ST - One Plug Honeycomb - 1ST
2ND - The Green Connextion - “Truffles” - 2ND
3RD - CannaBears - CannaToffee - 3RD

::::::::: Best CBD Product :::::::::

1st - Endoca - 98% CBD Crystals

::::::::: Best Booth:::::::::

1st - Abscent
2nd - WAXY - Extraction Gear
3rd - VERDAMPER

::::::::: Best Newcomer:::::::::

PotPotions - watch out for these guys, they truly deserve some attentions. Pot Potions is a brand new 420 catering company which produce the most amazing products! As the official desert provider of the DanksGiving, they truly deserve an award of their own. You will see these guys working with us, and many othes in the near future.

::::::::: Life Time Achievement:::::::::

Mila Jansen: For her lifetime support of the plant and her backing and support from the beginning, we give you Amsterdam's Hash Queen Mila!

::::::::: Public Cup :::::::::

Results for the public cup

1st - 2nd - 3rd (equal votes, results in alphabetical order).

1st - 420 Café
2nd - Green Place
3rd - Original Dampkring Coffeeshop

Other public favourites (not on our poll, but received a vote) include:

1e hulp - Grey Area Coffeeshop - Voyagers Amsterdam.

Back