Mephisto Genetics Team Mephisto at Cannadam 2015 Amsterdam

medic grower

Tha Kushy Padawan
Reaction score
Hello Afn Friends and Fellows. As some of ya might heard already Medic will be reppin Team Mephisto at this Years High Times Cup replacement in Amsterdam. This Year and hopefully in the next Years too Grace Glass is holding the Canndam Expo and Cup. So i came up with the Idea to ride over and Represent Mitch,Tim and the Team over there, as Amsterdam or in general the Netherlands are still one of the biggest Spots in the European Canna Scene.

As i lived in Amsterdam for a few Yrs and im a bit known in the Scene there i thought this is the Chance to make Mephisto heard and seen in the Dutch Scene. So off to the Dam tonight.

I will be running a Booth on Friday and Saturday and on Saturday i am giving a Seminar about Autoflowers. Nothing Spectacular the main Topic will be how to grow Autoflowers and some Mythbusting ect. Also about the Future of Autoflowers where they can be in the net few Years.

Also on Saturday You can catch me Live Performing on a Drum and Bass Event together with some Big Names from the Uk Scene(Original Sin from True Playaz and Propz and Rowney g13 records if someone is into DNB)

Team Mephisto will also hold a Coffeshop Smokeout Together with Lord Digga the Highsmen(Nyc/Duckdown) at one of the Hottest Spots in Dam Coffeshop 1E Hulp(eerste hulp in Dutch which means First Aid).

Its gonna be a Busy Weekend but we will add as much infos,pictures and videos as we can.

If some Members from the Forum are in Town for this Weekend feel free to catch us and make a lil Coffeshop Crawl with us as i know some gems outsie the touristy areas.

So far so good im packing the rest of my Stuff now and we see us on the other Side in Dutty Amsterdam!!!

Thx Brother i will....just saw a update from the Expo and Dutch Passion will also be there. Will be good to have a Chat with @DutchPassionTony if Hes there.

A lot of Interessting Seminars which will get Streamed via Smokeout Tv on Youtube. Nol Van Schalk, Milla fro the Pollinator, Sensi Seeds, James Burton bout Legal Mj in Colorado, Esje Herb bout Coconutoils and Cbd, Waxy gives a workshop about Extractions(Bho/Shatter and co) I will add some Info Material in a Minute just need to finish packing my Bags.

Thx Brother you know ill do my Best to make the Team Proud. And well youre on a missio to the Hispanic Scene so this Weekend the Mephheads are on a Worldwide Journey It will be a Weeend full of Fun Smokes and Good Food. Maybee i will organize a lil Coffeshop Crawl on Sunday before the Cup Celebrations start, but that depends how hard i going in at the Dnb gig the night before.

We just landed at our Mephisto Hq in Dam. First smokes we got is some Banging Sour dee and Super Silver Haze. Now gettig fresh Breakfast and we be back with some Flavs. Checking out the Expo Venue at 12 and tonight there will be the Danks Giving Diner 5 courses of Herb Flavored Food with diffrent strains to vape inbetween. After that ol Medic gonna smash the Microphone at a Reggea/Jungle/Dubstep Event to start this Party Thing.

First Budshots and Pics coming when were back from Shopping in a bit.

My Collie is already down... G 13 Haze 1 Team Mephisto 1 Man Down. I hope to get him awake else he misses the Danks Giving Diner.

Btw here is the awesome Menue for Tonight..

Attachments

• 12307944_1507728119520709_2856692633082925814_o.jpg
    12307944_1507728119520709_2856692633082925814_o.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 54
Back