Lighting TaNgs Telos Tent.

I got a total of 11 zips off the Sour Bubbly and AvT which is pretty much what this light and my two plant cycle is giving me every 30-35 days, the quality this light brings out is really impressive too, I’ve grown HBSS and AvT several times and the best quality ones were grown under the Telos.....here’s the Alien V Triangle looking pretty covered.

bc40db3500fe5c1d889a14e3448619c4.jpg

wow man thats some crazy figures coming from just 2 autos. i would imagine you could easily get 20 zips from all 4 plants. from only 250 watts of light. thats like 560 grams. thats 2.24 grams per watt.

i also remember your old grows it was the black berry and eurphoria grow you did, and the figures were very similar from 2 plants aswell.

brilliant work man, im inspired from your work, it gives me the drive too beat u at it lol in my dreams yeh....ive tried and failed, but no im ready too replicate your old grows. probably the night queen and black berry.

The only AN I use now are Big Bud, Overdrive and Carboload....I use them with Gold Label Soil A&B base nutrients,Shogun Calmag and microbes are Biosys and Mammoth P (which I slated at first but now I’m totally sold)

thease new nutrients, only came in the uk not long ago, i know your sold on them,

are you using the a&B gold line same the advanced ?
have the big bud, carboload, and voodoo juice ratios stayed the same

ive used the biosys charge which was absolutely great ive tried the biosys but i think i over do it, i might try mykos instead.
ive also got a freebie of the mammoth p i know its really concentrated what ratios you using that at

either way man im happy with the advanced line up and chart you made from back in the days

and one more thing, advanced sell flush which the claim removes 95 percent of the bad matter from the plants, oviously they claim water alone isnt sufficient enough. but dont state the water perctages after a water flush.

thank you for the hard work and dedication.

Emerald harvest I like what there doing by using 90 - 95 percent pure salts. Some bits are also organic based. But the price is something I consider crazy. You can walk into a shop and walk out with a basic feed around 65 including supplements. With theses guys almost the full line will cost 250. You gotta be brave or see some drastic changes. Or simply just use the bases and 2 add ons. But I ain’t used it and I can’t say much on how it performs.

Emerald harvest I like what there doing by using 90 - 95 percent pure salts. Some bits are also organic based. But the price is something I consider crazy. You can walk into a shop and walk out with a basic feed around 65 including supplements. With theses guys almost the full line will cost 250. You gotta be brave or see some drastic changes. Or simply just use the bases and 2 add ons. But I ain’t used it and I can’t say much on how it performs.

Or get them for free

Back