Lighting TaNgs Telos Tent.

I've searched just can't find what I was looking for. I figured why not ask the source. It's cool. I was looking to see if he had video's of him actually watering his plants and him mixing up nuts reg. Sometimes new growers ask questions because we are not satisfied with our own results.. Be kind your plants will reward you with its fire

I've searched just can't find what I was looking for. I figured why not ask the source. It's cool. I was looking to see if he had video's of him actually watering his plants and him mixing up nuts reg. Sometimes new growers ask questions because we are not satisfied with our own results.. Be kind your plants will reward you with its fire

Not sure this is what you want but........................https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC298Mk5x2lyeatnIHEbUsqQ

TaNg your grows are sick. Do you have any videos on how you water and mix nutes. This light looks pretty awesome. Im going to rub some Pennies together and pick one or two up. Lol

No videos I’m afraid bro but the way I do it is easy, I mix everything in 5L water bottles which will have sat out for a day to dechlorinate,then into a small watering can and I water the centre of the pot. I never saturate the Soil with young plants I just water what the plant needs.....easy peasy.

Can anyone notice what’s new? (it’s not the seedlings)

f1cf59cfe93b9d8e6910ba221d3c8fe3.jpg
4875789331eb7a76a1bf154910e42030.jpg

Back