Lighting TaNgs Royal grow....Auto Night Queen.

Another thing I think is worth noting is the size of the actual seeds,they're among the smallest I've seen and all were barely half the size of regular sized seeds,here's one next to an Auto BlackBerry Kush seed....

f54e458ad5748e65c02eb956068c0d78.jpg

TaNg I know you are master of this thing but those ANQ's look just fine to me. Maybe it is just a genetic thing and they are so heavy indica that they stay short, about 1 meter tall like my Mazars are not even that after some training. I would not think its the enviroment bro... not at your garden by any means.

Or you just got some really unlucky phenos..

Last edited:
TaNg I know you are master of this thing but those ANQ's look just fine to me. Maybe it is just a genetic thing and they are so heavy indica that they stay short, about 1 meter tall like my Mazars are not even that after some training. I would not think its the enviroment bro... not at your garden by any means.

They're definitely healthy and happy bro fingers crossed we get and explosion of growth over the next few days....like I said before,I will be happy with two 60cm plants. No1 is 31cm tall as I write this and No2 is 30cm

Oh man... I see why you are disapointed bro. Lets see if they will step up the game soon! I have to think twice about getting this strain I see.. WOW.

It seems you got a bad patch of seeds but that aint an excuse. This strain should be more reliable and consistant.

Oh man... I see why you are disapointed bro. Lets see if they will step up the game soon! I have to think twice about getting this strain I see.. WOW.

It seems you got a bad patch of seeds but that aint an excuse. This strain should be more reliable and consistant.

Don't forget this is a 'test' grow bro,still a few months until release.

Got to agree, have based my growing over the last 8 months on your schedule and techniques and had been very happy with my results, but always amazed at the quality of your grows.

Really doubt your environment as the cause of slow growth , even with the cold weather we are having. Surely pheno related, as mentioned.

Back