Lighting TaNg's Flowers.

Unbelievable J, nearly up to the light switch in height! Fantastic growing mate

The most surprising thing is most of the grow she has only been under a 120w light,imagine if I gave her the other room and 400w to herself.

I can smell them from here J :drool: Just awesome bro :smokebuds:witness :peace:

Lookin Sweet J....

4u9ejyry.jpg

I knew i'd seen this posted someware..lol. I have a double bud on my Stone Dragon... snap lol...

Blueberry day 69.

One more week and she will be harvested,she has swollen up lovely over the last week and there is still a bit of juice in her leaves for the final few days. I'm getting some colour on the buds now which is always a treat. I ran out of Blueberry a few months back so the anticipation for the first vape is really building now....bloody love this hobby.

uhatanyj.jpg
7any8egy.jpg
7eqysyby.jpg
5a6araqe.jpg
ydyzaset.jpg
u8y9yra3.jpg
ada9y8yq.jpg

Think Different day 90.

Amazingly this thing is still swelling and her smell is building, it's like freshly cut meadows at the moment. I'm going to start removing the dead leaves over the next week to make the final trim a bit easier on Friday.

e5u2ujev.jpg
tuqaravy.jpg
qu8umy4y.jpg
a4ypynyp.jpg
zupavahu.jpg
nynade9u.jpg
ugahuda2.jpg
6yheqe2y.jpg
5avutu5a.jpg
uza4e2az.jpg

Your skills, your results, they're amazing. Just plain amazing. DP has some of the finest growers here on the forums promoting their strains, everytime I peek at what you, Hazy, rob, insert are doing.. I'm in awe.. to see these results, to see the plants.. start to finish... it's the best promotion any seed company could ask for.

As per my usual visit, :slap:.

:drool::drool::drool:
ugahuda2.jpg
:bone::bone::bone:

Back