Lighting TaNg's Flowers.

some crazy Mazar budage .:drool:

Very nice!

Lovely grow, looking forward to dropping my mazars when I've got the space!

Looking great mate , just makeing my decision harder, lol , its 15s your in :check: what hight are you getting them to TaNg :smokebuds::peace:

Looking great mate , just makeing my decision harder, lol , its 15s your in :check: what hight are you getting them to TaNg :smokebuds::peace:

There usually between 70cm and 1m bro no taller than when in 6L but much bushier.

Really beautyfull plants ! I haope that i will soon , grow such beautys too :D I want to buyd me an MS0006, i want to give LED a chance. And evan when is see your plant´s i want to buyt it as fast as posible XD I jaust cant wait:dance:

:bone:

Looking great tang. It's about that time!! :smokebuds:

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 40.

All three have had some of the branches lightly trained into better positions and the S.A.D has had some of the lager more light restricting leaves removed,defoliation is a controversial subject with autos as they don't have as much time to recover but I've done it on several thickly foliated plants in the past and ive had no problems at all my last TD was a good example of this.
The aroma of both the cheeses is really exciting as I've been looking for a good cheese auto for a while there also both kicking out lost of resin already especially the Cheese Candy.
I have ordered a couple more AN additives to play with- Rhino Skin and the one I'm excited about Bud Factor X this stuff is usualy 90 notes a L but there is a Spanish hydro shop popped up on eBay that's half the price. Link http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ServoVendi-United-Kingdom?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Super Cheese.
vu3yjara.jpg
e8agyry7.jpg
7emu9abu.jpg
a9edyhug.jpg

Cheese Candy.
2ybatu6y.jpg
2ehydusy.jpg
ajy4a7az.jpg
eja7a9yv.jpg

S.A.D.
zedu7y4e.jpg
dagany2y.jpg
sasu7ude.jpg
ene4aby2.jpg
te2uqa9u.jpg

Looking super healthy Tang! very nice!

I noticed some of the very tips of the leaves on the super cheese plant are just a tiny bit yellow, which is exactly like mine! Just a quick question if i may, is this because we've been a little eager with the nutrients, or just normal behavior?
I've been tending to lower the nutes a little when i see this, and often wonder if i'm doing the right thing ^_^

Looking super healthy Tang! very nice!

I noticed some of the very tips of the leaves on the super cheese plant are just a tiny bit yellow, which is exactly like mine! Just a quick question if i may, is this because we've been a little eager with the nutrients, or just normal behavior?
I've been tending to lower the nutes a little when i see this, and often wonder if i'm doing the right thing ^_^

Yeah it's nutrient burn Blue i slowly build the strength of the food until that happens then back off the strength slightly you should see the leaves go a darker green when you do that as you have found the sweet spot,the burn is the plant showing her limit the sweet spot is just under that.

Last edited:
Lovely! Thanks for the info Tang, sets my mind at rest that i'm doing something right ^_^
My leaves never seem to go as dark green as yours do consistently though - makes me wonder if i've ever hit that "sweet spot"
^_^ one day .. i'll get my dark green leaves!

Back