Dutch Passion TaNgs DP Auto Ultimate Grow under Rebels.

that's some damn fine growing TaNg!...:grat:....:smokebuds:

Epic brother. Can you fit your hand around that top cola bro? It's huge. I bet that will be 1.5-2 oz dry

nice growing tang,

are you getting that proper lemon smell from yours?im just trying to see if their is much variance between phenos?

cheers

nice growing tang,

are you getting that proper lemon smell from yours?im just trying to see if their is much variance between phenos?

cheers

Yeah bro lemons are defiantly a dominant aroma,she smells incredible I think your right saying there is lemon haze in her.

Looking awesome bro, I knew you would win the BOM comp when I entered you, guess I'll have to wait until you AREN'T nominated one month so I stand a chance! Bloody evasive dragons ;) Keep up the good work :peace:

Looking awesome bro, I knew you would win the BOM comp when I entered you, guess I'll have to wait until you AREN'T nominated one month so I stand a chance! Bloody evasive dragons ;) Keep up the good work :peace:

It's not over till the fat lady sings.

Day 80.

Thought I would sneak in one more update before harvest in 2 days. She really is a chunky girl but it's the lights that have blown me away with this grow not only have I grown an auto that will threaten my PB but also grew a Auto Blueberry in 65 days (110g before cure),vegged a beast of an AutoX and an average size White Sirius all from 240w....impressive stuff.

Oxsnzqw.jpg
0UhxhHp.jpg
kZ3qO8p.jpg
EaX12dY.jpg
0jTXMkn.jpg
Jmq74C6.jpg
L6PAfCC.jpg
JIz0KPE.jpg
B2uWwii.jpg
9WsCOSW.jpg
IsSudXw.jpg
biqFU35.jpg