Sweet Seeds SWEETS from da Swamp!!!!

leftover Red Poison

View attachment 299766 CAM00954.jpgCAM00953.jpgView attachment 299767CAM00958.jpg

These Bottoms BUds are seemingly getting large and More white Hairs are blooming out !!!:Cool:And Its Frossssssssssty

CAM00978.jpg

Got des 2day ..
Now what can I.dropp ....

1 of Each ...In a Week ...

Sweet Auto Mix :.
Cream.Manderine .Red Family Green Poison and A few others ...

Waria i Need HelpPicking Out GP. ...but i think Its In the Candy Pot :drool:

Red Poison to Be Done #2 .....

CAM00989.jpgView attachment 301019View attachment 301020View attachment 301021CAM00993.jpgView attachment 301023"smile""Grrr""Grrr""Grrr""Grrr""Grrr""Grrr""Grrr""Grrr""Grrr""Grrr":High 5:

Chop Eyes. areBad For Ya....
But Seems Chope Eyes Knew good Buds when dey Seen Em. .
The Ambers Just Jump Out And Bite you ,
Theres also the 3rd chop Im totally Abusing this Strain and Not Losing a Beat ...
No Balls Yet either ...

Smells Even Betterthis time ...

Man when I get Anudda One In dirt ...it Gonna e A Dandy ...:dance2::peace:

Oh ........,
S.A.D.S1 HAPPEN to Fall into a Dirt Bucket with 1 gal of Good ole Swamp poo ...today !!!!

Sweets Auto Mix

Well Dunno What im Getting ..But i do.Love em
I think I see Indicas lol....

View attachment 301346CAM00997.jpgCAM00998.jpgCAM00999.jpgCAM01000.jpg

Yikes Candy pot 10 days Old ..gonna Have Summn Building soon....They ate a Tea Today
5 ml Fish Goo 1.25 Ml.Humic ...

The Others 7 days And 8 days ..and they rapid Except #2
Shes a Runtie had Problems.with shell But Alive and Well...

Ok So #1 and #2 are Water Only And Molasses ...
Dunno What to Do But finally Water Only...Will.Ph tho ....just for Safe Records and Showmanship ..

Still No.S.A.D S1.....

:check:

Sbiny THC goo Ball RED Poison Checked in Almost 13 /12 grams....Total so Far 30/31 grams ..

CAM01004.jpgCAM01008.jpg

Its Bright ...the Red Poison ....strawberry Mike And Ike ...
Or the Rasberry ...
Ill Buy a Box tomorrow...
But shits Identical..,,,

:thumbs:

Just amazing, swampman! "Pure Eye Candy"
301443-sweets-da-swamp-cam01004.jpg

Thanks Bro ..Truely Smokes Delicious and Getting alot Better...!!!..strong too ..
The Green Poison Taste familiar and Great for Relaxing ...

I hope I catch some More Poison Soon...
And

S.a.d.S1 thinking im not gonna see it ...
Sank A Double White ...
Totallty too cold For Doing a Germ this week ...Gotta better temp In the Veg room so I causeed the Germ problem if there even is one but nothing in 3 days so thats sucks

"Reds Big Grin" hey brudda! Pardon my tardiness,....lessee... Did the Sweet boys say there was summa dat GP in the mix? Picking her out from the others in the Candy pot will be difficult,... she's has enough I:S mix that her leaves won't be distinct, like that one fat fingered bab-bee you got a c/u of,...even so, it still could be... these are full auto's right? No F1 Fasts, which have a different I:S ratio; auto version likely has more Indica lineage...and maybe fatter leaves! Fingers crossed, mon amie, 'cause we know how damn fine the F1 GP is!"Pure Eye Candy" :karma Cloud:.... *** I like the new strains bro'! Double White, gotta look her up.... AH! Widow and Shark cross!! ...SwChz is a sure winner, we know dat! SAD is also notorious,... Still no sign of her, Swamp? Temps do make a big difference,... if it's in the low 60's even, it'll be slow going, if at all,... Have you seen the little heat pads for seed germ'ing?
....Dewd! You been workin' this last RP like a rented mule :X's Evil Laugh x: -and still she come out shining! "Toker Grin"-good shit maynard!

Yeah Bro...I stuxk.the Bucket back.Into the Veg closet ...I wanted her Hps...But Lights out is.to.damn.cold...
I have Heat pad..yes...and i done put it under the pots with a towel... the Veg Room is Plenty warm tho so.lets hope we.get anuudda sweet ...
But the Juveniles.are.taking over....
Getting there groove on !

Back