Sweet Seeds SWEETS from da Swamp!!!!

:booya: :hump::woohoo: :hump: :booya:​

......:D: Bon Chez Le Swamp!! You have cooked up a Dish!! With anudda course soon to come out da oven! :drool:
Funky fruit with Rotten tone of Fermented fruits in Gas or Methane ...has some.odors approaching that make ma nose Scream for Joy,...**Wowzerssss .....shes frosted beyond my amazments ....
<---Oooo, how I wish could take in summdat stank you keep talkin' about! Pics will hafta do... Cripes!- The resin is so thick, the pics look blurry! :High 5: That's CM fer ya! I dig that you set her to some nice full Sun to finish her off; this helped amber her up some too, no doubt! The oil from the trim is gonna be summn else- lights out boiiii!! The cure will be Magic, dude...:brow: Something to look forward to!! Beautiful work, mon amie...:clap: She must one of, if not the finest of your girls yet,... LOL!! -love that plate o' nugg's! :smoke: Ima shake summdat cayenne fi-yo on yo' ass, so'z to make it burn extra when I :slap: ya!! :roflcry: **** RP,...mmMMMmm.. :hump:

Waria !!!!!!!
Purple Pitcher :peace: <--- :High 5: Nice!! Great choice brudda, S. purpurea is cool as all get out,...elegant, shapely and deadly! They form incredible looking clumps when they get older,...Slow season comin' up, even if indoors in full sun; they can go full dormant if they get cold enough, and the VFT can take frost and real cold pretty well, as they have a bulb.... you got da book, so I'm sure you know already! I'd still like to send you a cutting of the White Trumpet Pitcher when ready...

(Sniper)---> :clap: she's a looker bud how much for 10 min with her :brow:
--> :roflcry: Shit! -you been hangin' out with that nasty man Astro again, huh!

Hell Yeah ill Take some More Carnivores ...
My roomie said the cockroaches that are trying to Invade my old house ....well them.Pitchers getting fed and i have nomore Open VFT...LOL ...
JOB DONE .....
Getting on. Plane and heading homefrom my 5 day vacation in the Swamps....god i dont want to leave ...

Good thing is ill have buds to Jar and smoke on when im home ....alot of BUDS TOO ..and smell my Other Ladies....
Dem.Frosties.are getting FROSTY ...and RP. i hear is getting very top Heavy !!!!

IM getting MY SWEETS TOMORROW !!!!!!!Hop digity

On 8-25-13 i filled a Super soil Based medium Into action...on A second run of a plant it produced a amazing 1.37 oz CREAM.Manderine ...
The smoke is Superb white Ash ....Buds are snapping at the Sticks and i can.Squeeze the rotten Orange and Citrus tone...
This however has there tingly affect as if it were a Gum of those icy cool tone of Wintergrene then theres the fuel taste on the Second Half of the joint ...
First time ya hold for.more than 30 secs...Holding the smoke in ..the snot followedby mucus cellsand then its a Huge brain imlrint in ur pillow ...
I lost some of an Hour and a Half a Joint ...6 days drying ....
Jared and waiting for a water bath tomorrow....
This bud rocks ...Yamllll

Ill get aNice repirt later on

hey swampman! i am glad to know you've enjoyed Cream Mandarine, is one of the most potent auto that i've smoked. :smokeit:
Thanks for sharin my podna, i will be around to watch the complete report ;)
J.

Potent isnt the word for Me.....
Its truely Mind Blowing ....
Has Ma.eyes Shuttered looking Chinese ...No Offence ...anyof ya ..we all squint .....
I dont have such Citrus on this Lady ...Way smooth. And Feels.as.Of the Lineage Icy ..

Truely Blessed Podna !!!!..... i still Want to Smoke one Past 70 days .....but they Just go so FAST !!!!

Also ....Red Poison In the Pheno ....
The Smell By far is better that My Other ...but there buds are all Foxtails ..
Not a solid Nugg Anywhere ...all small built foxtails that all fit tightly.as it becomes 1 Giant Nugg..

At 52 days old this is by Far the most advanced bud. Ive Grown ...
Shes getting her cloud on but she has alot of life left ..she wont stop fattening up andshe about to fall Over ...
Gonna be caging her soon .....
What Makes this Smell So damn SWEEET.... stealth 10000% AAAA+ on a Simple smell that isnt so Noticeable

Back