Been wanting to do another journal and now I'm able I wanted to grow some sweet seeds strains so this grow it will be all Sweet Skunk
My set up is 3gal Autopots
MegaCrop,sweet candy,
medicino Calmag if needed
Using Sungro soil
Lights will be 3500k Autocobs
And sharing a room with 3 other plants that is not sweet seeds but my focus will be on the sweet Skunk ,
I will post again after I have some green in my pots✌️
IMG_20180912_210336.jpg
IMG_20180912_210329.jpg
IMG_20180912_210319.jpg
IMG_20180912_101126.jpg
IMG_20180911_161602.jpg

All three Skunks after 24 hours in distilled water I've put them in soil one was already sprouted the others was cracked and ready so we see how they do, now my room is ready for all the excitement to come✌️ I'm gonna let the Skunks grow with no training just supportive if needed and will try to scrog my 3 girls in the back of the room.
IMG_20180913_155907.jpg

All three Skunks after 24 hours in distilled water I've put them in soil one was already sprouted the others was cracked and ready so we see how they do, now my room is ready for all the excitement to come✌️ I'm gonna let the Skunks grow with no training just supportive if needed and will try to scrog my 3 girls in the back of the room.View attachment 950213
Sweet! I'll be following along.

Thanks I'm excited about these Skunks I've been searching for a permanent Skunk for me!!
:cool1: good luck in your search. I'm a newbie to growing and I'm on a search for the perfect sativa, for me, to medicate during the day without couch lock. I'm growing FB Green Crack first because it has all the characteristics I'm hoping for. I'm also growing some OGs for night time meds. Check out my links at the bottom of the post and follow along if you like. Besides, I'm gunna need all the input I can get.
:LikeWeed:

Back