Sweet Seeds Sweet seeds auto mix

I've been super busy I was hesitant to start this but seeing as I learned a lot from here I'm should contribute. Alright then i took down one so far. What I believe was a dark devil that didn't turn purple. It smelled of fruity pebbles the aroma is unlike anything I've smelled absolutely superb. I expect to yield slightly over an ounce.

I took a few pictures but they aren't very good I'll have to get back once I harvest. I'm 10 weeks from germination. I'd say another week or so for most of them.

Yield was 55g dry so almost 2 ounces. I'm happy with that. I've had 4ft plants barely hit that mark.

Here's one

Attachments

• 20160511_181353.jpg
    20160511_181353.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 216
I've since grown more auto. Fast and Vast to be exact and the sweet seeds blows them away. In flavor and effect. The yield was about the same. I only had one out of 10 seeds from sweet that turned out purple but it was the worst one. It lacked bud structure very strange. With that said every seed germinated and they all had a solid yield some were near 2oz. I grew 10 plants under 1 4ft 8 bulb T5 red and blue. I would have to say I will be a returning custmer. Thanks Sweet

Thank you for the report and the diary amigo ;)
We're glad to see you are happy with our strains and hope you can try more soon!
Sweet smokes!
jaypp

Back