Swaney Bean’s Lecter

paulg

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
All things Twisted Tree
Another Lecter thread, why? Because, if you know Swaney you must know Lecter! It’s a right of passage (apparently).
I’m in a 2.3x2.3 MarsHydro tent with TS 1000 light. Recently, moved the heater and humidifier outside the tent ( AC Infinity gear). I use GroBuckets with organic soil. I started her in a no stress container before moving her to her final home. I was planning some serious topping ala @Vapo , but Swaney advised me against it. The short maturing time doesn’t allow for any stress recovery. I think I’ll let this one go aunatural.

IMG_5706.jpeg
IMG_5742.jpeg
IMG_1859.jpeg
IMG_1860.jpeg

Lecter : Day 28 New
I removed the big fan leafs for light penetration. She didn’t skip a beat. I am seeing some yellowing in the leaves. Any thoughts? My first inclination is to just feed her water and see if it corrects itself. Thanks for stopping by! @Sawney_bean

IMG_5850.jpeg

Last edited:
I removed the big fan leafs for light penetration. She didn’t skip a beat. I am seeing some yellowing in the leaves. Any thoughts? My first inclination is to just feed her water and see if it corrects itself. Thanks for stopping by! @Sawney_bean

View attachment 1702793
That looks like a touch too much nutes, not too much though. Maybe organic soil mix a little hot? Don’t know. I feed my girls (that are in 5gal SIP buckets) Megacrop. I don’t go over 3.5 grams per gallon and see just the tips get a little yellow. So maybe nutes in soil are depleted?

I haven’t added any nutrients yet. The soil should be good. I did read the MegaCrop instructions. It suggests more Nitrogen. I’ll give that a try next. Thanks

Lecter Day 35 New
I’ve given her some BaS Veg. I think she’s looking a little better. So, I’m going to stick to the plan. Onward Lecter! Thanks for stopping by

IMG_5867.jpeg
IMG_5868.jpeg

I think I might have fried her a little. Ooops! I’ve reduced the light and gave her some N. Keeping my fingers crossed! Thanks for stopping by

IMG_5886.jpeg
IMG_5887.jpeg

She keeps on ticking. I’m not sure I’m doing her proud. She seems frozen. I’ll keep feeding her some BAS Bloom nutes and see where it goes. Comments always welcome. Thanks for stopping by.
IMG_5903.jpeg
IMG_5907.jpeg

Back