Super cropping at advanced stage.

It will try. If its too heavy, it won't succeed and you get a good knuckle at the bended point. Some growers tie the cropped branch down to prevent it from straightening up.

I just watch and observe. You can always soften her up again for slight bending. As long as not too late into flowering. Definitely not last 3 weeks. I use supercropping to sorta position my bud sites. Space them just enough apart. Along with LST, can give you good control over final shape of plant. My 2 cents.

Having now removed 2 of the 4 plants that originally started in the tent I've had a little space to manoeuvre all the bud sites / stems into their own little area allowing light to reach the lower parts.

Every new technique I use on the plants brings a certain level of trepidation. Probably no different to most peeps so thanks for the input Mr E and to you St.Tom

Last edited:
Photos as promised.....

IMG_1201.JPG

IMG_1209.JPG

Both plants seem to be managing the stress well although 24 hours after the abuse maybe too early to tell.

Also fighting what I think is a calcium deficiency though I've created a thread in the infirmary for that.

Back