Lighting Summer giveaway

Things are about to get serious in here.. just passed on the info to be shown on the sticky board above. Hopefully we get a few dozen entries.

One more thing is I won’t be choosing the winners. Im going to hand my phone off to someone who doesn’t follow Afn like I do. This way it will be completely unbiased.
How does it work when there's been more than one photo submitted? Do you choose one to enter, or include all?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Dark and Stormy

here are some other pics, the rules dont state how many pics are allowed so the following pics are for the perverts amongst us.......... :kitty:............:haha:

here is my submission.
DSC_0307.JPG
shortstuff HOD.

How does it work when there's been more than one photo submitted? Do you choose one to enter, or include all?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

I love the new vendor privileges. So I did change it to 3 pictures per person in the original message.

I’d love to allow more than 3 per person but don’t want it to get bombarded by a few posters and it wouldn’t be fair to others.

I posted more than 3 not knowing,but even if I don't win,enjoy the pics.. I enjoy taking pictures of dank weed,especially when I know how hard I worked for it.:thumbsup: Now to just get a better camera and a good lens :eyebrows:

Back