Lighting Summer giveaway

3/3 final pic.

Auto purple done some time ago, keep these seeds on hand though. You cant go wrong with a purple strain.
1206171405.jpg

Unfortunatly international shipping is the issue I see with a worldwide giveaway. For countries outside the US and Canada it comes to 55usd actual cost for one light. For 2 lights it’s 66usd. Canada is about 80% of this cost. I’d really hate to ask for the shipping cost on a giveaway so I personally figured it would be best to go domestic only. Sorry for this and it was a hard decision to make.

Unfortunatly international shipping is the issue I see with a worldwide giveaway. For countries outside the US and Canada it comes to 55usd actual cost for one light. For 2 lights it’s 66usd. Canada is about 80% of this cost. I’d really hate to ask for the shipping cost on a giveaway so I personally figured it would be best to go domestic only. Sorry for this and it was a hard decision to make.
Betters my chances. Sorry to my Euro and Canadian friends but it does lol. Edit: gonna be hard enough as it is. My sour crinkle should be close to prime soon.

The generosity of the anonymous donor in its self is awesome. As for the contest being US only, it is no different than a give away from across the pond that are European only.

Just when you think things can’t get any better. After seeing the issue with international shipping the member that donated the third light just sent. enough $ to pay international shipping if the winner is indeed outside the USA.

Back