New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 26 - WTF#1
Thankfully, both of the WTF girls seem to have been completely unbothered by the temperature spike and the lack of humidity.

20211230_204544.jpg

Had that happen
Had a bit of a mental health crisis end of last week though this weekend. Thought the plants would be ok for 2 days, I was wrong. Didn't realize we were going to have a heat spike here and that hubby had the heat on, so it got up to mid 90s in the tent with humidity in the 20s.

Day 1 - Wedding Glue #1
20211230_205620.jpg

She's marked #2 for now but she's the first one up, I'll switch the tags at some point. The real #1 tried to come up breech apparently with her tap root poking up from the hole, so I flipped her around and we will see if she shows! I am pretty excited to have my first trifoliate baby though! And yeah probably not actually day 1 for any of them but I'm not gonna try to play guess the age lol.

Only happened on my strawberry lemonade it was taller and too close to lights

Last edited:
Was thrilled to open the humidity dome over the seed tray to find this instead of more carnage.
View attachment 1402531
:goodluck:with those youngin's.
You're going to like that Bruce Banner. It's the most activating smoke I've ever had. Whenever I couldn't be bothered to do something in or around the house and smoked a joint with BB I was at it in 10 minutes :woody: no coffee needed :coffee2:. Well actually coffee is mandatory to start my day, but you get my drift :thumbsup:

Back