New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

It looks like they wake up and lift their leaves before the lights come on. Who would'a thunk it.
Just like #1 waking up before his alarm goes off every day! You can also see them start to get sleepy before the lights go off. They're seriously the coolest little beings! I know they're not sentient in like, the way animals are, but there have been studies on like the way plants communicate and how they make noises that aren't within our spectrum of hearing, and I mean every grower will tell you that even within the same strain different phenos tend to have different personalities. Idk, maybe that makes me sound crazy lol but they almost feel like pets sometimes :rofl:

I read a book a couple of years ago called "the secret life of trees" that cites a lot of research about how plants communicate, cooperate, and form communities. They have several ways they communicate, through the roots, through the air, through rhizomes of simbiotic fungi. I always knew somebody was watching me when I'm in the woods, but I thought it was the ancestors.

I read a book a couple of years ago called "the secret life of trees" that cites a lot of research about how plants communicate, cooperate, and form communities. They have several ways they communicate, through the roots, through the air, through rhizomes of simbiotic fungi. I always knew somebody was watching me when I'm in the woods, but I thought it was the ancestors.

12/6
20211206_131753.jpg
20211206_132803.jpg

Back