New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Honestly I thought you'd been in here before but I was looking at the "users who have read" section and was like wtf where's pinky lmfao
Im terrible at navigating the site n not a big fan of asking for help so I just sit in LS til someone else has the same problem or does like you and says "dafuq u doin pinky??", n cuz all you guys are full of info im fine shuttin up n listenin. .... Or im lying n just an ass and didn't want too :biggrin: it did seem weird not seeing your plants

Im terrible at navigating the site n not a big fan of asking for help so I just sit in LS til someone else has the same problem or does like you and says "dafuq u doin pinky??", n cuz all you guys are full of info im fine shuttin up n listenin. .... Or im lying n just an ass and didn't want too :biggrin: it did seem weird not seeing your plants
Lol 420 would grump at me for posting too many pics in LS so I mostly just stick to posting in here 😅 I'm sure he was kidding but RSD is a *bitch* and I take that kind of stuff to heart lol.

But hey, now you get to watch me hobble my poor neglected plants over the finish line lmfao

4/26
20230426_173821.jpg

Back