New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 5 - Gorilla Punch
20220813_160609.jpg

Thanks! I haven't checked trichs yet but just from looking at her she's got a ways to go yet imo. A friend of mine's dad is a vet and is dealing with severe pain. The VA neglected to mention that his meds have been steadily decreasing his kidney function. When she looked back at her dad's labs and pointed it out the Dr told him his kidneys are going to continue to degrade if he stays on the pain meds, or he can stop taking them. They offered no other options for pain management. After talking with some of the LS crew I'm going to be letting her and my Alien Technology go heavy amber so that I can make up some GDT for him to try for his pain instead. She said he had tried using street stuff for pain before but that it hadn't helped, which is unsurprising. I don't mind heavy amber on these indicas anyways though since I could definitely use some more sleep meds in rotation.
How nice of you taking care of the sick and needy! Hope it works out for him. Have you tried the Auto Night Queen from Dutch Passion yet? When left long enough (+85 days) it becomes very narcotic and put me to bed very fast. I ran out of it to quickly... :shrug:

Almost there, but not quite yet... Amazing that for a Indica dominant cultivar she behaves so much like a Sativa. Taking her time to get where she needs to be... I can still see loads of clear trichomes, so I would guess another two weeks?
Good work!! Keep it up :cheers:

How nice of you taking care of the sick and needy! Hope it works out for him. Have you tried the Auto Night Queen from Dutch Passion yet? When left long enough (+85 days) it becomes very narcotic and put me to bed very fast. I ran out of it to quickly... :shrug:

Almost there, but not quite yet... Amazing that for a Indica dominant cultivar she behaves so much like a Sativa. Taking her time to get where she needs to be... I can still see loads of clear trichomes, so I would guess another two weeks?
Good work!! Keep it up :cheers:
I've heard the NL can be slow going but idk. My white label NL went over a hundred I think. That bud was garbage (my fault, she got fried) but my friend liked it so I let him have it lol.

Back