New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Which brings us back current! Bruce is dry and I started trimming her last night. Got a little over an oz and a half done of the smalls.
20220706_183327.jpg

The rest of the smalls
20220706_183341.jpg

And the mains!
20220706_183412.jpg

It was a little over 18oz when I weighed it as pictured last night, so as long as I don't lose two oz or more trimming the rest I may actually have grown my first 1lb plant lol. I'll be working on her some more in just a bit.

For now, I'm about to go deep clean the bathroom/bloom room and attempt to get my other 3 lights up and ready to go. Have to check in the shed to see if I have another 20" saucer so I can move both of the photo pots downstairs. Otherwise I'll get one tomorrow. Would like to get all 4 plants flowered at once so I can get them out of the way and start some new babies upstairs, and also I'm just really tired of the photos lol. Still tempted to just stick them in the backyard but idk yet. Probably not.

Dry Weight - Bruce Banner
She Hulk is trimmed and ready for bagging! 451g isn't too bad for 6 months of my time, especially when she was flowered under a 300w light. I'll take it!
20220707_200428.jpg

@420Forever :dancer:

She Hulk is trimmed and ready for bagging! 451g isn't too bad for 6 months of my time, especially when she was flowered under a 300w light. I'll take it!
View attachment 1483436

@420Forever :dancer:

:yay1: :slap: congratz on the pounder, woot! :yay: and yup, that particular special badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: u probly already know how to do it, lol, but to display it under ur name, jus go to profile > badgez & click the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) ppp

:yay1: :slap: congratz on the pounder, woot! :yay: and yup, that particular special badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: u probly already know how to do it, lol, but to display it under ur name, jus go to profile > badgez & click the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) ppp
Thank you, and thanks for the rep!

Congrats on the pounder @Suki813. I still can't imagine getting a lb off one plant. :toke:

Nice job @Suki813 1lb plant is impressive not an easy feat to accomplish. You deserve the badge. :worship: :woohoo: :headbang:

footnote: in all fairness, i'm all but sure u gave rep to the wrong person....becuz i can assure u -> i'll never grow a pound plant in all me born dayz :rofl: :nono: ppp

Back