New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

All of the photos are looking hungry in general. I did topdress them with some 4-8-4 the other day in order to prepare them for their trip down to the bathroom shortly. Going to let them recover/fill the net before flipping them to flower.
Are you still giving GLB addatives?

Are you still giving GLB addatives?
I am, but I water very infrequently (and haven't started the PK boost with them yet since they're still in veg). They've gotten the MC Kelp, Roots2Shoots, and the Fish 5-1-2 the last few times I've watered though. Probably mostly an issue of neglect/watering too infrequently coupled with a very long veg time lol.

I am, but I water very infrequently (and haven't started the PK boost with them yet since they're still in veg). They've gotten the MC Kelp, Roots2Shoots, and the Fish 5-1-2 the last few times I've watered though. Probably mostly an issue of neglect/watering too infrequently coupled with a very long veg time lol.
I wasn't for a while (a few weeks at least) though as I had ran out of a few things and I broke my sprayer lol.

Bruce is smelling amazing! Ended up going in and pulling apart her branches. Yes, I did have to sit on the floor to get all of her in the pic lol
20220701_171037.jpg

Back