New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

How many days is this time laspse? And middle to the left there is a little branch or something just going crazy is there a fan blowing on it to move that much. Looks like it is partying really hard by itself Down there. Its like hey look and me

All my timelapses are the 18hrs my lights are on every day unless its the last day of the month, in which case I follow my normal daily video with a month long one, but I always denote that in the thread mark :jointman:

6/22
20220622_190945.jpg

I'm going to have to pop some new beans so you have something decent to look at :rofl: tent is looking a bit sad lately :face:

Oh but no! Pink Runtz is quite the looker. And 47-Haze is nice too.. and i just like saying “Thunder Banana” (you know in my head, because there is sound effects elements that sadly you all arent privy to) Its just the Banner was literally Hulk-a-fied! It’s amazing that she was just one plant.. not saying that all plants can scrog out like she did..but that smexy senescence is a stand out aswell.. not the typical (and yet beautiful in its own right) yellow-green / yellow-orange ‘fade’…she had some personality visually. Pinky does too.
:pass:

Back