New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 77 - Thunder Banana
20220610_191458.jpg

Her buds aren't huge (a sativa thing I'm assuming, or due to my neglect perhaps) but they are dense and crazy sticky! And loud. Very, very, VERY loud lol. My whole house pretty much just smells like her now. She's also easily the prettiest lady I've grown, that fade is something else!
View attachment 1470607View attachment 1470608View attachment 1470609View attachment 1470610View attachment 1470611View attachment 1470612View attachment 1470613View attachment 1470614View attachment 1470615View attachment 1470616View attachment 1470617View attachment 1470618View attachment 1470619View attachment 1470620View attachment 1470621

just as a note when you were first flipping and everything was a deep green? Did it seem like theflower took longer than normal? Usually when I see small bud structure at week 3-4 which looks like what I expect at week 2 I ask as the smaller bud structure is what you would see from excess nitrogen at the start of flower. As nitrogen is the primary nutrient it will prioritize over all other nutrients slowing the flowering chemical reaction. This leads to a stunting longer initial flowering than normal and then neVer reaching full potential.

obviously much tougher with autos but a week before a photo is to be flipped I would cut any additional nitrogen sources to try to lighten it up even the Roots2Shoots if using. Other thing you can do unless you already do it . First day of flower do 24 hours of darkness it will start the chemical reactions faster so once an auto is noticeably starting flower but plants are super green do 24 hours of darkness and it may jump start the process

Not saying that It was the cause but due to color at start and current bud structure it may have had some excess nitrogen.

just as a note when you were first flipping and everything was a deep green? Did it seem like theflower took longer than normal? Usually when I see small bud structure at week 3-4 which looks like what I expect at week 2 I ask as the smaller bud structure is what you would see from excess nitrogen at the start of flower. As nitrogen is the primary nutrient it will prioritize over all other nutrients slowing the flowering chemical reaction. This leads to a stunting longer initial flowering than normal and then neVer reaching full potential.

obviously much tougher with autos but a week before a photo is to be flipped I would cut any additional nitrogen sources to try to lighten it up even the Roots2Shoots if using. Other thing you can do unless you already do it . First day of flower do 24 hours of darkness it will start the chemical reactions faster so once an auto is noticeably starting flower but plants are super green do 24 hours of darkness and it may jump start the process

Not saying that It was the cause but due to color at start and current bud structure it may have had some excess nitrogen.
Its possible, she was a very dark green basically from day 1 so I wouldn't be surprised if she just had too much N from the start.

An excellent upload Friday ‘Sesh’ for your lovelies. I will miss madame Dankness She Hulk, but the 47xHaze n the BowGlu catching my eye…
Tbh I'll probably re-run both of them, I think I've pretty well screwed them up this round with transplant delays. I keep lamenting over how much I hate dealing with transplanting I keep starting things in these dumb tiny pots lol.

Back