New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 2 - AK47xHaze
20220520_221106.jpg

Spankin suki. :naughtystep: I hope it smokes as good as it looks. :baked:
About to take her for a test spin but I gotta go grab my dinner from the air fryer first lmao. Just weighed my bag of trim I've been collecting since September and I'm at 21+oz so I should probably process that sooner or later lol.

About to take her for a test spin but I gotta go grab my dinner from the air fryer first lmao. Just weighed my bag of trim I've been collecting since September and I'm at 21+oz so I should probably process that sooner or later lol.
That's a shit load of trim to process :rofl: enjoy you're spin :cooldance:

That is a LOT of RHO! The last time I did that I discovered what a hash-eater is. :baked: :clapper::yay:

That is a LOT of RHO! The last time I did that I discovered what a hash-eater is. :baked: :clapper::yay:
I'll be doing bubble. I've bought a washer (actually did that before I even harvested my first plant lol) and the bubble bags, so its just a matter of buying ice and then having time to do it! Summer's coming quickly, the kids only have a week of school left I think, so I'm sure I'll have time while they're at grandma's in the pool all day shortly.

Back