New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 40 - Amnesia
20220408_195201.jpg

I cannot effectively put into words just how absolutely stoked I am right now.

First impression out of the box... "holy shit, its a beast!" That's the arch into the powder room, so bigger than a standard door frame lol.
<PicSnips>

Going to have to play with my camera settings, I was having to compensate for the magenta cast from the old light. Had to take a break as I got super dizzy with all the reaching and looking up and lifting and such :rofl: thankfully hubby was off today so I had help, I wouldn't have been able to get it done without help lol.

Everyone back in the tent and their new places.

Eye in the sky is up and running! Had to reposition it and adjust the camera settings on this one as well.

You can tell just by looking in the tent with your naked eye the huge different in both brightness and the color of the spectrum on the light! But the fact that my camera settings have to be changed completely definitely proves it :rofl: @Les @HLG to say I'm thrilled is an understatement. I told you after running that 100w RSpec I won I had no question on who to go with for my upgrade. I cannot wait to see how the ladies do with it!

Holy Mother of tent upgrades ! Looking good girlie.
makes me wonder if there will be a fish-to-tank-size effect and the girls will grow i to the new diggs like a fish would grow in a bigger tank?
my hope is yes, this thread has been an awesome inspiration. If there is a ingredient that will boost this thread even more than its current epic-ness… its a bigger Lab.
:pop:

Back