New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 27 - Whiskey Zulu #2
20220320_005103.jpg

Don't mind the ladybug orgy, they're just having themselves a grand old time :rofl:

Say hello to my little friends!
20220320_004157.jpg

Today's pics aren't the best because I forgot to take them till just before lights out and I wasn't quite ready for hubby to realize I'd released 1500ish ladybugs in our bedroom :rofl:

Also thanks to Tony at @GreenLifeBiotics I'll be running a trial of some of their nutritional supplements. I'll probably only use the full line up on the newest plants, but since I mixed up a full gallon of their Kelp for a foliar application everyone without flowers got a taste of that.
20220320_004113.jpg

Looks like your Bruce Banner is about to go into flower!! Enjoy the smells :pass:

Yeah, I saw them on the SBAK as well!!! :thumbsup:
Say hello to my little friends!
View attachment 1434059

Today's pics aren't the best because I forgot to take them till just before lights out and I wasn't quite ready for hubby to realize I'd released 1500ish ladybugs in our bedroom :rofl:

Also thanks to Tony at @GreenLifeBiotics I'll be running a trial of some of their nutritional supplements. I'll probably only use the full line up on the newest plants, but since I mixed up a full gallon of their Kelp for a foliar application everyone without flowers got a taste of that.
View attachment 1434060

Nice. Ladybird invasion!!!

Looks like your Bruce Banner is about to go into flower!! Enjoy the smells :pass:

Yeah, I saw them on the SBAK as well!!! :thumbsup:

Nice. Ladybird invasion!!!
She will, whenever I finally flip her, which will probably be another two months :face: beginning to question my decision to run other photos with her, if I pull her down flat she's going to take up the whole tent, but if I don't she's going to be 8' tall (I'm assuming, since she's a sati and she's only 2ish" shy of 3' now) sooo I may end up having to move her outside but I suppose we will see.

Back