New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Green machine. :thumbsup:
Looking good. :pass:

Thank you both! The SBAK has gone a bit neon on me, not sure if its an issue of the lights being too much or a hunger thing. Leaning towards it being the light as it seems to be affecting the tops, though I did pluck a few leaves from underneath that seemed to be a bit light on N (yellow and limp, they came off all but effortlessly). I wouldn't assume that that would be the cause since like I said its mostly at the tops. I moved the big light up a few clicks (if you notice the violent camera shifts, that was the cause lol as I was leaning over the plants standing on a chair trying to reach the ratchet in the back and get enough leverage to lift it and ended up bracing myself on the top crossbars and standing on one foot on my toes :rofl:) and turned it down to 80% to see if that helps any.

I am lazy and probably keep mine two high so I am not adjusting every day. :baked:
I thought mine was high enough as I'd been leaving it high and at max power and just letting them grow to it, but I think moving out of the corner and directly under the 300w at full tilt was probably too much for her. Only reason I didn't already have it higher is I couldn't get it to go up any more without finding something to stand on and that sounded like too much work lmao.

I thought mine was high enough as I'd been leaving it high and at max power and just letting them grow to it, but I think moving out of the corner and directly under the 300w at full tilt was probably too much for her. Only reason I didn't already have it higher is I couldn't get it to go up any more without finding something to stand on and that sounded like too much work lmao.
I would still do some top dress and some worm castings in my opinion she looks a little hungry. :baked:

3/11
20220311_145536.jpg

Back