New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

I guess since VA is a legal state, you can post photos of your fingerprints. Maybe I'm just too paranoiiiiiiiiddddd.
Tbh, I didn't even really think about it, I've never been fingerprinted before (unless the baby in the hospital ones count?) But probably a good call lol

Day 0.5 - 6" Pot Experiment
Oh hey, what's this?

20210924_142829.jpg

Topped them off with a bit more of their baby nutes today. I was planning on putting them in the little 6" plastic pots I have, but I decided I'd rather keep on with the fabric pots so I've got 1gal square fabric pots on order that are just over 6" square and will be potting them up once they get her and each baby pops.

Last edited:
Day 0.7 - 6" Pot Experiment
So now we are 2 for 2 on these ladies popping with fan leaves already showing lol. I'm assuming that has to do with the depth that they are planted, I have been pushing a large myco granual into the hole and then pushing the seed down on top of it, so they're pretty much in there as deep as they can be. May also be part of why they take a few days longer to pop than what is typical.

I've since moved them up onto the Critical's pot since they're looking a wee bit leggy to me. 1gal fabric pots were just delivered so I'll be potting up the two ladies who have popped in just a bit.
20210926_145432.jpg

Back