New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

Day 27 - Whiskey Zulu
20220209_161603.jpg

Finally got through some more of her haircut lol. Thinking the little bit better light exposure on the inner buds should help her finish ripening up. Going to have to try to flip around the grow bed to get the other half of her cause my back was not pleased trying to reach way over her like that last night lmao.

View attachment 1418047
That's cool as shit.

Amazing work! They all look so much happier today. :greenthumb:
Thank you! It's a huge relief to have them doing better. Now that the BB is showing hairs I'm debating if I should go ahead and drop my new Twenty20s, wait till I take the two WTF down, or wait till the BB is done since she looks like she's going to be absolutely huge lol. We will see I suppose. Really want them going asap so I can have them be part of the G&S but also don't want to screw myself for space and such.

Thank you! It's a huge relief to have them doing better. Now that the BB is showing hairs I'm debating if I should go ahead and drop my new Twenty20s, wait till I take the two WTF down, or wait till the BB is done since she looks like she's going to be absolutely huge lol. We will see I suppose. Really want them going asap so I can have them be part of the G&S but also don't want to screw myself for space and such.
I bet it is, it can be so disheartening to see them going south but it’s amazing what a gentle touch can do. That feeling when you open the tent the next day and they’re looking up at you all perky and lush green again is hard to describe… almost like maybe all those hours of research were actually worth it lol.
If it helps your decision at all, both of the Twenty20s I’ve grown got big, fast so maybe take that into account when your planning stuff.
Well done on the plants again.

Back