New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

I love how you utilize every single cranny in that tent! And your girls are always looking their best and obv have some great camera charisma cause moma Suki treats them with so much loves…
:growing:

As you can probably tell from my lack of updates on her, the Purple Nuggets bean was a nonstarter. She got above ground but had a severe case of helmet head. Tried to give her 24 hours to get it sorted but by my next check she had dampened off. Sad for sure but I am going to hold off on starting another for a bit just so I can get a solid plan for what I want to do.

In other news, I got some super exciting bean mail yesterday! @Jean-O dropped a bunch of new goodies on his site last week and I just had to get in on some of these new strains, especially after how fantastic his gear has been to grow. He's got a 25% coupon code right now (SPRING25) and he's got a bunch of new strains up. No, I don't get anything for plugging his gear lol besides the joy of getting to share with yall. But seriously, all this for like $65ish shipped is not at all a bad deal and it will grow into some quality bud.
View attachment 1416183

One big thing for me is that (from what I can tell) he and I have similar issues that we medicate for (ADHD, anxiety, depression, sleep, pain, etc) and my main goal is to find quality meds to help me with the things that make my life harder than it needs to be (if you deal with any of that stuff, I know you know what I mean. If you don't, count your blessings that you don't have to lol). But yeah, anyways that's my shameless plug for the day :rofl:

Gotta finish up putting together yesterday's video, tend to the plants and get my pics for today, and then I've got a date with #3 to play some ACNH lol.
Thanks for the awesome plug!

Thanks for the awesome plug!
I've gotten a lot of good reviews off the first WMD even with as bad as I fucked her up lol. Can't wait to see what my testers think about the second one. Vaped a test bud off the big WTF last night with the finger hash from taking some leaves off and holy shit if I did not end up blasted off into outer space lmfao.

2/6
20220206_234354.jpg

Back