New Grower Suki's Perpetual Grow-a-thon

20220123_163236.jpg

20220123_163438.jpg

These three will be going into their forever homes asap as they've already got roots extending down and out of their little starter pots. Gotta run a few errands but I'm planning on getting pots filled and inside when I get home.

Last edited:
20220123_202639.jpg

30 more pounds of sugar later and my bloom ferment is all split up and ready to go! The pulp had pushed up over the top of the bucket but held its shape so not too much overflow. Feeling much more comfortable with it split though. 90ish lbs total, I'm guessing between 8 and 9 gallons at the moment. I'm assuming once strained on the 2nd it'll be one full 5gal bucket plus several qt jars. Tons of bubbling as I mixed in the sugar though, so that was kinda neat to see. Now I just have to hit the Asian market for fish and restock on brown sugar and I'll get my FAA and root ball brews going as well but that's a job for another day lol. About to start some alfalfa seeds for a SST. Still need to pot up soil in a 10 and 20gal to let it come to temp so I can transplant my Twenty20s.

Side note, always ferment on something that is easy to clean and even so lay some newspaper/cardboard/plastic or something down before you do, especially if the mix includes beets :rofl:

Back