Outdoor Subarctic volunteer

index.php

Wow love the colour , well done . :slap: :thumbsup:

That's just nuts……growing weed outdoor in the subarctic, and it it was an accident, i would take that kind of shit as an omen too :thumbsup:

Just fer fun, 29.5 gms bone dry. I'm still not smoking (the smell of it is making it hard, lingers for hours after a burp...ok, it's long since dried and cured I just love that dank stench) but my volunteer testers reported very few details other than 'creeper' and 'fucked up' with big grins. Nothing about flavour or quality of buzz but I'll take as a win until I can check it out myself.
This fall I've humped about a 500 lbs of dirt into the bush just for the exercise of course :eyebrows:. With snow on the ground and lakes frozen over all I can do now is obsessively count my seeds and dream about my planting schedule. Oh yeah, and grow vicariously thru all the folks here take the time to share. Thanks.

Just fer fun, 29.5 gms bone dry. I'm still not smoking (the smell of it is making it hard, lingers for hours after a burp...ok, it's long since dried and cured I just love that dank stench) but my volunteer testers reported very few details other than 'creeper' and 'fucked up' with big grins. Nothing about flavour or quality of buzz but I'll take as a win until I can check it out myself.
This fall I've humped about a 500 lbs of dirt into the bush just for the exercise of course :eyebrows:. With snow on the ground and lakes frozen over all I can do now is obsessively count my seeds and dream about my planting schedule. Oh yeah, and grow vicariously thru all the folks here take the time to share. Thanks.

Awesome stuff man...cant wait to see next seasons!!

Back