Outdoor Subarctic bush bud

Reaction score
Fellow auto growers, I feel badly that I don't share enough. I watch your grows and comment periodically but post few pics. I'm not ashamed of my little buds it's just that as a former 'independent entrepreneur' I value my current level of anonymity. But I want brag/celebrate/whine/complain about growing autos with AFN as the best online community I've ever seen.

Disclaimer: All pics and information presented may or may not be stolen, shared, recycled or fake.

So here it goes. After a rocky start (I killed off +/- $500 in brand name genetics by heat stressing young seedlings like a noob), here's what's left:

1 -Early Wonder Skunk female started April 2, pre-flowered fairly early no buds, stinks (pollen collected from very stinky early brothers)
3 -Haze XXL -Dinafem started April 10 full auto/fem almost done
3 -AutoDurban Poison -Dutch Passion Autofem
2 -Wild Thailand Rider -World of Seeds Autofem
3 -Auto Pakastani Rider -World of Seeds Autofem
2 -Sugar Black Rose Auto -autofem
3 -Northern Lights Auto -Crop King Seeds autofem
3 -Bubba Kush Auto -Dinafem autofem
23 -Lowryder hybrids auto/regular for males/seed/bud
5 -B-47 x Lowryder hybrids auto/regular for males etc.
2 -Autoblueberry x Lowryder hybrids auto/regular for males etc.

All started under lights and planted outdoors in the last 2-3 weeks.

The Beginning

IMG_4315.JPG

Haze XXL

IMG_4492.JPG

Community potting with males to be collected soon
IMG_4488.JPG

Months to go for most of it, plenty to go wrong yet, no guarantees.

See ya around.

Jake

Started Early Wonder Skunk April 2 (definitely skunky, early remains to be seen, I won't mix this with auto genetics maybe sibling cross if it does anything later) and Haze XXL April 10 under CFL's. May 2-12 started brand-name seeds, May 21 started all Auto crosses for good males maybe bud too.

June 2 EWS and Haze XXL into the bush, Haze blooming under 20 hours CFL lights, now almost 20 hours of light outside. Everything else went out by June 11. This was dangerously early for my area as I could easily get frost or snow in any month of the year let alone early June. The problem is that I travel for work, sometimes weeks at a time and I had to go right after planting these seedlings. Mother nature has cooperated so far a little rain and decent temps (dropped to 3.4 C or 38 F one night as I watched temps helplessly from very far away).

Next steps, maybe harvest Haze this weekend, cull runt males, line up stud males to one plot. I don't really care about stressing the boys by moving them as long as they are far enough along they will dump their load of pollen which I'll collect in paper to dry and store for a bit later. Most of the brand name plants are flowering now and my female X's should all have started to bud as well. It's hard to check every plant with the incessant whine of a billion mosquitoes in my ears but that's part of my plan (what kind of dumbass subjects themselves to that many bugs, worst year in the last 3-4).

Here's some ladies just getting started flowering. I added chicken wire this year because I see hares everywhere.
IMG_4584.JPG

Also on guard, I don't feed him but I see his poop around sometimes. I may be the ogre in this neck of the woods but I defer the right of way to them.
IMG_4119.JPG

A bit further down the road, these guys would probably mow my grass in seconds.
IMG_4110.JPG

Warm and sunny weather keep on coming.

Lookin' good! You have a great set of genes to work with. Can't wait to see third and fourth generation hybrids/backcrosses. :baked:

Very cool man! Thanks so much for sharing! Really digging the wildlife shots too!! Max rep incoming

Update, took down 3 Haze XXL's about 10 days ago (about 80 days from seed). Dried but not fully cured about 1 oz, smooth smoke but I can't remember how good it is (I'll have try it again ). No pics but EWS is starting to form buds at the growth tips.
From another plot my number one contender... Sugar Black Rose Auto
upload_2016-7-10_18-0-12.png

Durban Poison Auto
upload_2016-7-10_18-3-24.png

No wildlife pics but more buds coming next update.

Attachments

• IMG_4640.JPG
    IMG_4640.JPG
    173.9 KB · Views: 86
Looking nice man

Back