Sub Cool Soil Recipe ( Bugs ) Help ??????

I believe Sub cool sprays his soil with a product called Azatrol while it is cooking and uses No pest strips in his grow room while in the veg stage. I like diameticus earth and Neem oil but you have to be carful with neem. It works good but plants don't like it much and it will raise your PH if it is strait neem.

I believe Sub cool sprays his soil with a product called Azatrol while it is cooking and uses No pest strips in his grow room while in the veg stage. I like diameticus earth and Neem oil but you have to be carful with neem. It works good but plants don't like it much and it will raise your PH if it is strait neem.

Oh yeah cool I never know he used Azatrol going to have to look that product up and see what I can find , yeah so far I have just hit with two applications of the soap and am not seeing them but doesn't mean there not hiding deeper in soil . after tomorrows 3thrid application im going to wait till it dries and throw down the D.E.

wi
:amazon:-- mites can be freakishly tough against some products! I'll have to look this one up and see what's in it,... keep our eye peeled, I'm not sure eggs are susceptible, or how deep the mites can dive into the soil,... :biggrin: yeah, diatomaceous earth is a spelling bee test word for sure- LOL! ...great product, it's a "mechanical" killer, not a chemical per se,... diatoms (and others) are single cell algae that form shell-like structures around their bodies, made mostly of SiO2--glass! Very spikey, jagged at the micro scale, it desiccates as the tender spots on the bugs get cut or pierced and they basically bleed out.... To apply use a course wire strainer or something like that- it's like powdered sugar...about 1/8"+ deep is fine, and watering will slosh it around some, but that's fine in this case,...
I will defiantly do that I didn't know to use a wire strainer but makes sense and I will apply at 1/8deep like you had mentioned ( :
Thanks again Waira

Back