Stupid questions about seeds.....

Yeah, then I can bread them and know how the mother plants turn out before the clones are done. Then knowingly select the traits I want from finished buds ..... I've cloned a handful of autos for fun. This is the first time I have reversed and pollinated clones...

I pulled my little pollenated gg clone last night it only got about 6" tall but I have a bunch of mature/semi mature seeds!!!!!

I might try that app and get some pics,

Chunky Munky

I let the seeded gg clone last exactly 90days from cutting. The mother is already up in smoke few weeks ago LoL.

KIMG0134.JPG

Sorted through my little clone!!!

WTF have I created?
KIMG0192.JPG

This is from the seeds above and has some crazy mutant growth. Might turn into my first journal.......

KIMG0192.JPG

Turns out the GG clone got hit w kvs pollen....had one grow balls right into flower ,not Herm tho. So it's getting crossed back to a sister seed . I've also added a handful of cuttings from some amnesia Haze auto, blueberry kush auto and pineapple glue auto into the honeymoon suite . The haze and bluberry are already flowering and have Lil buds ,so that's a long shot

Last edited:
Hadn't seen the garden in a few day and my cuts perished..... Thinking of seeding the whole amnesia Haze auto it looks frosty

Well I guess I'm an idiot....... what I thought was pineapple Express fastbuds turned out to be their grapefruit Auto......so I have gorilla glue x grapefruit...... Wtf should I call it ? gorilla grapefruit, ape fruit glue, grapefruit glue, glue fruit...idk but they are looking great tight Lil lime green buds w frost on the fans first few weeks of flower......

Last edited:
Ape fruit glue at 40-42days
KIMG0206.JPG
KIMG0207.JPG

Back