Stupid questions about seeds.....

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Swiss cheese auto, gorilla glue auto
So I've bred some seeds for the first time and now I have a pineapple Express full of seeds from a fem reversed gorilla glue. The seeds are the most gorgeous speckled tan , big fat and splitting the sacks. The plant is 90+ days old and I'm chopping it soon.

So the questions are will it damage the seed to pluck it while the plant is still alive if it is fully mature?

Second stupid question, can a seed be over done?
Thanks in advance if u have some sound advice and experience.

Thanx bro,I was really baked contemplating wether to sort thru the plant for seeds or risk losing them in the soil........I ended up pulling the plants and going thru each bud for loose seeds.

Now what should I call pineapple Express cross w gorilla glue. Both by fast buds....... Pineapple glue?

So I've bred some seeds for the first time and now I have a pineapple Express full of seeds from a fem reversed gorilla glue. The seeds are the most gorgeous speckled tan , big fat and splitting the sacks. The plant is 90+ days old and I'm chopping it soon.

Wow! Congrats!
:slap:
I have just pulled some seeds recently too.
But that's cos the mother had some bud rot.
Lots of heavy rains lately.

So the questions are will it damage the seed to pluck it while the plant is still alive if it is fully mature?

Second stupid question, can a seed be over done?
Thanks in advance if u have some sound advice and experience.

Sure you can. I'd suggest just taking out one, for a test.
If that's okay, and they were all pollinated at the same time, then should be good to go.
If some were pollinated later, then you'll have to see if the later ones are mature, too.

Pegg like Pegg bundy lol

Now what should I call pineapple Express cross w gorilla glue. Both by fast buds....... Pineapple glue?

Harvesting seeds is brutal i like to pick a few hundred easy to get ones before harvest. Congrats either way any photos?

I don't post any incriminating photos, I need to learn to strip all the data w location......It sux cause I have a gorilla glue auto clone that is full of seeds from either it's own pollen, another reversed gorilla glue auto clone from another mother or a reversed gorilla glue auto from seed..... I had all three reversed gorilla glue plants in a chamber w 1 gorilla glue fem and 1 pineapple Express auto fem. I only pulled 7 seeds from the g.g. fem but I put it the honeymoon suite a Lil late in flower. I pulled between 30-40ish seeds from the pineapple Express and still have a clone That seeded finishing up.

I was able to collect a meger amount of pollen from one clone and have a blueberry kush auto from nirvana a long side a kvs OG Kush that I tried to pollenate single branches on.

I use imageoptim to scrub exif data its free and clean of malware. Are just rooting small auto clones ?

Last edited:
Back